2.0 Known Issues

Yes we are aware of this issue. We’ll try to get a fix for it soon.

1 Like

The resurrected Infernal King isn’t burning enemies when there is a skull match.
I’ve seen this twice now.

@Nimhain - I was able to reproduce the ghost troop bug in challenges by using the following team:

Great Maw (with hunger)
Green Slime
Skeleton
Star Gazer

Star Gazer first turn buffs Great Maw’s attack higher than any troop’s current total hits in the challenge. If Hunger happens to trigger on any skull hit, the following troop is then taken to 0 life and no armor, but remains as described in the other reports. Traits on the receiving troops appear to be irrelevant as I was able to reproduce in both the first Karakoth Challenge and the first Pan’s Vale challenge, however, “reinforced” will clear the glitch and cause the troop to die normally when it triggers.

The way this glitch usually presents in PvP is getting a lucky early Hunger devour or devouring a high attack troop, causing the Maw to have high attack stat. If Hunger then triggers again on a troop where the troop following the one that is devoured would be killed shot by said skull hit, the troop will be a ghost, having 0 life and armor when inspected, but appearing to be unchanged otherwise. If the ghost troop is the last troop alive, it will still be able to deal skull damage (without animation) but not gain mana. If there are troops behind the ghost troop, they will perform the skull damage animation. The ghost troop problem is not new - pre 2.0, the match would just end if this was the only troop left, but the ghost troop would not grant souls.

Another deciding factor is that the ghost troop, from what I have seen, will only happen if the circumstances were set up from a single set of skulls rather than multiple. Using Keeper of Souls instead of Skeleton with the same setup as above but linking multiple at a time left the following troop occasionally untouched and occasionally just straight dead (with a “0” damage hit and devour animation displaying on the troop actually being hit, and the second troop displaying damage equal to their total hits). Linking one set of skulls with the exact circumstances I have described has triggered the glitch for me on four separate occasions in three separate challenges (Pan’s Vale #1, Karakoth #1, and Forest of Thorns #3).

Incidentally, it is also still possible to devour multiple troops at the same time when filling the board with skulls. The most I have seen post patch is 2 at a time, but this doesn’t mean more isn’t possible, just that I haven’t seen it yet.

3 Likes

@Nimhain I’m not sure if this is tied to Defends not reporting properly on people’s stats, but there is a disparity between the number of defend wins on the global Leader board and the number shown on the hero profile. As you can see the first three on the leader board have:
12/208
19/87
31/73

Yet their profiles when you tap on them show:
0/221
1/97
5/74

Invade fails also seem to be misreported:

Instead of on their profiles:

Invade Successes seem to be reported properly though.

@Ozball The PVP leaderboard list gets updates from the server after a set amount of time, so it can appear to be out of date. When it next contacts the server, it should update it closer to the correct amount.

1 Like

I’ve experienced a triple devour. On my troops.

@Nimhain, after the daily login bonus, I’m getting a black screen again. Happened last night, too. Just FYI!

1 Like

Just happened to me as well. Said i was rank 1 and id get 16 glory as well.

Gave this when i relogged as well in mail.

Attached SS of actual rank.

To the Players getting black screens after Daily Login Bonus. Were you playing PVP at the time?

Yes i was.

We’re putting a fix out for the black screen Daily Bonus.

Just went up a rank, to 7, and got the 3 keys. They were glory, so thanks for the fast fix :smiley:

Even with this, you can clearly see how defense wins in one screen are the same as invade losses in the others, and vice versa. The numbers are clearly misplaced in one of these screens.

3 Likes

Just got a daily bonus… for Tier 14, granting me 3 glory. I’ve been Tier 1 since this afternoon. Yesterday, I was granted 11 glory for being tier 6, despite actually being Tier 14 at the time. Both times were checked after leaving the game up and returning to it. No idea about any other correlation yet, both were just completely incorrect by a seemingly unrelated amount.

Will those of that reached Tier 1 before the key fix be receiving glory keys or did we miss them this week?

2 Likes

The same happened to me this morning…

2 Likes

@Nimhain: I’m not seeing any word about the fact that the number of trophies won is incorrect. When selecting a 3-trophy battle, we only get 2, and for a 2-trophy battle only 1. Is this also being investigated? It is unclear whether this is only showing wrong in the guild roster, and added correctly to the guild’s total. So you may want to have a look there first.

We are currently investigating this.

1 Like

Wow I feel like an idiot for not noticing that! You’re completely right in that it seems the numbers are shifted over one space (wrapping down).

EDIT: Actually it looks like the Invade Losses and the Defense Wins are actually flipped, rather than stats shifted over. I need to read posts more carefully ><

So… I achieved rank 3 before the reset, but was rewarded with rank 12 rewards twice today.
I had achieved rank 12 by reset time yesterday.

You might want to add this one to the list @Nimhain

I had the opposite “problem”: I received glory for a higher tier than my current/previous.