2.0 is Driving Me Stark Raving Mab

You aren’t the only one with this pet peeve. Let’s hope they are too distracted by Mercy/Maw nerf cries to focus on Mab. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Black lotus? Watch out @Lyya you’re dating yourself…

2 Likes

I was a wee tot at the time. I just know my nerd history. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can we please stop all the nerf talk until after they appear on consoles so we can at least get some time with the strong and powerful?

5 Likes

+100000000

4 Likes

I think I want to try some combination of Mab, Jarl, Venoxia, and Moloch, just to see the craziness that occurs on 4-gem matches.

5 Likes

Nice. Technically speaking, we don’t even have Mercy yet though she’s at least installed and should be coming soon™. But everyone else? Hopefully in the next patch likewise coming soon™, but not as soon.

1 Like

I played that (just moving Mercy 2 times up) with Yellow / Blue banner.
Called it “North Remembers” (GoT reference) as 3/4 troops are from northern kingdoms.

Now I’ve changed that to
Blue/Red
Gorgotha
Naga Queen
Valkyrie
Queen Mab

And named it “Hell or Heaven”, as troops seems to go from hellish one (daemon) to angels (divine) while going through mid evil (marauder) and mid holy (fey) :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, also, it’s much more effective than Jarl x)

1 Like

I’ve been trying for a long while to get my Watcher (with Arcane) to really shine. Maybe a Mab team is finally the place to do it?

1 Like

good idea. watcher is good but i think he should be buffed so that his splash drains too.

1 Like

No, just no.

1 Like

One of the good synergies here is Mab gives status effects, so you get the Watcher drain.
Of course, the drain means less damage from mana burn…

1 Like

I wonder how @Jainus is feeling about Frozen these days?

1 Like

your right but yo cast mab>stun with watcher>block/fill mab>cast mab repeat till win.

1 Like

No, you’ll want to feed Mab with blue, not purple to get the extra turn (wich won’t fit a deck made of Mab and Watcher)
Plus, as you said, mana burn and mana drain don’t synergize to well (although freeze and mana drain does !)

You might prefer Jarl to go with Watcher, something like
Jarl / Terraxis / Watcher
or
Jarl / Giant Spider / Valkyrie / Watcher

1 Like

I was looking at something with Soothsayer and Watcher together. When both are fully traited, each time you use Soothsayer, Watcher gains 2 magic and bulks up very quickly. Even though they share brown, Soothsayer can help generate mana quickly so it shouldn’t be a problem. Maybe with Jarl and/or Borealis if you want to go Brown heavy and have a Fire and Ice set up so someone should always have a status effect.

1 Like

Haha still not hugely impressed… I rarely see Mab and when I do the frozen is rarely an inconvenience… Frozen tags me occasionally if I hit a Bone Dragon but usually just work around it and use spell damage…

5 Likes

So what you’re saying us queen mab is perfectly balanced. Good job devs!

3 Likes

Her third trait will most probably not be the cause for any nerfs at least :wink:

1 Like

We don’t use the N word around here!

6 Likes