151 Epic Tasks Then and Now

I took a SS of every LT. And then counted each individual reward separately. So it was very depressing how 10 legendary tasks led to an increase of 10 gem keys overall. I tried to justify the glory and TS thinking that other folks need it. But still… Shouldn’t Legendary tasks be beneficial to all players? Regardless of new or end gamers. The TS increase was definitely unsettling. But it’s been a year since I need to Farm for TS. So I know I don’t speak for everyone.

Well, I asked the devs to delete my account and got no response so I figured what the hell, may as well have a go. Perhaps you should Google the definition of humblebrag and then you will see what others do. Cheers

You shouldn’t need other adults to take something away from you to get you to stop using it. I’ll be happy to Google humble brag, if you Google self control. :grinning:

Right m8. Carry on looking down your nose at others. I’ve better things to do than stand here and bicker with you.

1 Like

Honestly?

Devs work best if you define what you want. They’re like genies, in a way. “Make it better” could be satisfied by adding a lot of gold. That’d make some people happy. But I think we know that wouldn’t make you happy.

A good request to the devs has both “this is what I don’t like” and “this is what I’d like it to be”. You don’t have any concrete terms. Just a vague statement you think some number of mythics should have been had. I think it’s worth expounding on that.

I threw in some preemptive comments on that: I personally can’t imagine a fair change to LTs they could make to get me excited at my level. I suspect you are much further along the path to completion. So it makes me even more curious what you think “exciting” LT rewards would be.

Without that, you’re just stamping your foot and saying “not good”. That’s not a lot to go on.

2 Likes

Just curious - do you expect to win the lottery every week, too? We all know you wouldn’t be satisfied unless you got a mythic in every LT.

3 Likes

Seems like I’m not the only one who sees through your nonsense Mr. Humblebrag. Cheers m8

Good job being done talking. It’s almost as if you can’t help yourself. I assume you failed to Google “self control”?
I didn’t know popularity was a Requirement to post a OP on the forums.
I shared my thoughts on my experience with a bunch of LT. I have no issue with folks sharing their thoughts about the OP.
But some members on the forums feel it’s their divine right to come at me, the poster, with criticism or personal attacks. This is evident with the posts above.
And then they attest that I “bully” others. :rofl::grin:
My apologies that life can be so bad that the Forums becomes those people’s place to lash out at others. In hopes of making themselves feel better. Misery, does love company. I truly feel sorry for those that this pertains to. You know who you are.
If you want to discuss your thoughts about legendary tasks. Then please do so.
If people want to try and derail this thread. I can’t stop you from doing so.
I just ask that “self control” is practiced. To avoid a mod having to waste their time to instill that control for them.
That’s all I’ll say on the matter.

I did that sir. I said your OP was a humblebrag did I not?

People can ask you questions, or explain they think your premise is wrong. That is “discussion”.

There are some mean-spirited ad hominems in here. Those are not “discussion”. Feel free to point those out.

But no amount of popularity or social credit guarantees when you make an OP everyone either agrees with you or doesn’t post at all. In general, I find if you ask 3 people’s opinions you will get at least 4 different opinions.

You’ve diverted from your main point and are bickering with people about whether they should be posting in here or not. Here’s a better strategy: tell them you think they can go make their own thread about their problems with you and that you’d like them to make a valid statement about your assertion that LTs are not rewarding enough.

But: while you are at it, I think you should provide an example of what you think better rewards for ~320 LTs look like. This would solidify your point and give people more specific targets to argue with. And if they don’t grab on to your points, it’s the same solution as my other suggestion: tell them to get on-topic or get out.

Salvage your thread, man. Focus on the reason you made it.

1 Like

You miss the point mate, this thread was made to a) humblebrag and b) as a means of starting arguments and troll people. Otherwise the OP would have plainly stated his issues and provided solutions.

I like to think the thread got away from him and he’s susceptible to cheap shots, so I’m trying to explain why all his threads go south and how he can stop it from happening. I get that this runs counter to your goals of keeping him riled up, but I’m trying to make a better person here as opposed to seeing how far I can push him.

Ha, I completely missed the brag, Guess I was supposed to be impressed with something.

Anyhow I agree with the OP that LTs are not that great, but its ON PURPOSE and not going to change! I also commented that my opinion of LTs is possibility a minority one, I know more players that think LTs are the end all.

1 Like

Don’t worry i’ve been discouraging and seeding doom into the hearts of newbies about LTs, on global and in guild :joy:

We will see fruit someday!

3 Likes

This is why people think you are a troll. You can’t help but take shots at people.

All the thread derailment aside, yes LTs could at least establish a minimum of 5 on keys and traitstones. When you pour a million gold in and get 2 keys and 1 traitstone it feels like robbery. 5 seems like a reasonable boost, hell at this point I’d be happy with a 3 minimum

3 Likes

Ok m8 you want to discuss the OP? Stop admiring yourself long enough to read what I think is wrong with your entire point.

Your argument is faulty because you are saying LTs are rubbish because you got 197 EK, 415 GK, 1362 GK, 17.500 Glory, 350 TS, and 18 L. Troops right? And you paid 151M gold for that?

Here’s the bit that you are missing. YOU didn’t pay 151M for all that. Or rather all that was YOUR share of the loot.

A true argument requires proper statement of the facts. Let me help you. For 151M gold YOUR GUILD received:

5910 Event Keys
12.450 Gem Keys
40.860 Glory Keys
525.000 Glory
10.500 Traitstones
540 Legendary Troops

That’s a damn sight different I say.

Until you learn to make a proper argument with proper data and stop calling anyone who disagrees with you a troll or worse, you will never be taken seriously. Cheers m8

7 Likes

This topic has run its course; please stay clear of profanity and ad hominem, everyone. Ideas can be challenged freely, but attacking people is not allowed. Cleaned up some of the mess.

7 Likes