151 Epic Tasks Then and Now

Ha, I completely missed the brag, Guess I was supposed to be impressed with something.

Anyhow I agree with the OP that LTs are not that great, but its ON PURPOSE and not going to change! I also commented that my opinion of LTs is possibility a minority one, I know more players that think LTs are the end all.

1 Like

Don’t worry i’ve been discouraging and seeding doom into the hearts of newbies about LTs, on global and in guild :joy:

We will see fruit someday!

3 Likes

This is why people think you are a troll. You can’t help but take shots at people.

All the thread derailment aside, yes LTs could at least establish a minimum of 5 on keys and traitstones. When you pour a million gold in and get 2 keys and 1 traitstone it feels like robbery. 5 seems like a reasonable boost, hell at this point I’d be happy with a 3 minimum

3 Likes

Ok m8 you want to discuss the OP? Stop admiring yourself long enough to read what I think is wrong with your entire point.

Your argument is faulty because you are saying LTs are rubbish because you got 197 EK, 415 GK, 1362 GK, 17.500 Glory, 350 TS, and 18 L. Troops right? And you paid 151M gold for that?

Here’s the bit that you are missing. YOU didn’t pay 151M for all that. Or rather all that was YOUR share of the loot.

A true argument requires proper statement of the facts. Let me help you. For 151M gold YOUR GUILD received:

5910 Event Keys
12.450 Gem Keys
40.860 Glory Keys
525.000 Glory
10.500 Traitstones
540 Legendary Troops

That’s a damn sight different I say.

Until you learn to make a proper argument with proper data and stop calling anyone who disagrees with you a troll or worse, you will never be taken seriously. Cheers m8

7 Likes

This topic has run its course; please stay clear of profanity and ad hominem, everyone. Ideas can be challenged freely, but attacking people is not allowed. Cleaned up some of the mess.

7 Likes