1000+ Hero Level upgrade notification issue - will not provide an instant e-mail message

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, Steam. Game: 4.2.5.02. OS: Win 7x64 SP1

Screenshot or image:
None provided.

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When leveling your Hero over level 1000+, you won’t get the mail notification immediately, even if you play more matches or wait for a few seconds for +100 Glory and 1 Event Key.
The only option to see the notification and the message is to manually go to the mailbox.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
No idea. It started happening over a few days ago.

Steps to make it happen again:

• Level up your Hero over Level 1000+.
  • Observe the symptoms. (There won’t be any notification / pop-up, even with a delay.)
  • Go to the Mailbox - then you will see the message instead of getting it when you upgrade your Hero level.
1 Like

Hey, seems to be working for me.

Which game mode were you playing when you noticed this?
How long was the game open before it happened?

I usually just speedrun the Explore mode.
It didn’t happen until I manually clicked on the Mailbox, then it happened instantly.

It’s fine now. It must have been some server delay issue.
I’ll let you know if it happens later again.

Maybe it was the game mode. Let me know if you start getting it instantly in explore or if it’s always delayed there but instant in other game modes.

1 Like

Here, it happened again, @Kafka.

I played in the Explore mode at x4 speed.

Hey,

I have exactly the same, but for some weeks already.
When I lvl up, then on the right side there appears the notification, that I got a new message. But when I am on the world map, no new message is shown. I have to click the mailbox and then the message appears (with a new notification, that a new mail arrived).

I am close to a lvl up. Can do a video too. But it looks exactly like in Koromacs case.

Edit:

As said, I have this since 3-4 weeks already. The only difference is, that sometimes after lvling up, the “new message” information on the right screen appears, but when I check, it doesn’t show any new messages on the mail-icon.

Also lvled up on PvP now and it have the same issue. So it’s not related to any mode.

Hey thanks especially for the videos, I’ll make a report for the team so we can investigate this.

It’s probably going to take some time I’m afraid due to the nature of the issue, but I’ll make sure the Dev team is informed.

1 Like