[Reported] Bug - Icon for new mail not displayed

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam - PC - Windows

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expect to have the green exclamation point icon show when there is mail. It only shows for the initial mail of the day after reset and doesn’t appear when other messages appear.

The green exclamation point icon appeared after rest and I had mail. Then I upgraded the new pet. No green exclamation point appeared to show that I had mail, but the mail was there with the reward for upgrading a pet. It happened numerous times yesterday, but I wasn’t sure until I watched carefully today.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This will happen every time you get mail after you pick up the initial mail of the day.

Steps to make it happen again
Click on the mail with the green icon and pick up your mail. Do something, such as upgrade a pet, where you will get a reward sent by mail. No green icon on the mail, but the message is there.

4 Likes

Hello, :slight_smile:

Thank you for the report.

I’ve let the development team know about this issue with the mail notifications.

Windows 10 x64

Screenshot or image:

It seems, after interface upgrade update exclamation sign stopped to work for the mail. It still works on day’s start - but never after that. I can get rewards in Invasion, buy levels for guild tasks, win PvP levels - it doesn’t shown on mail icon anymore, even if mails are obviously there.

I noticed it at the boss fights week ago, and confirmed now at Invasion. Seems, it stopped to work somewhere around interface change.

Win any prize that go to the mail. And miss notification for it on the main map.

Hello :slight_smile:

Just a quick heads up that I’ve shifted your bug report into this existing thread as the described bug is the same!

Thank you for the screencaptures and for reporting this bug.

In the meantime, I’ll bump the mail notification bug report to the development team’s radar.

1 Like

Xbox - Latest build

Screenshot or image:

New Day Pop Up.

After screen closes mail and offers are not showing new indicator.

Click on Mail and see the new.

Click in offers and see the new ones for the day.

Exclamation Indicator shows on Mail and Offers. It’s easy to miss the new items without the indicators. Offers used to pop up before the GUI changes.

When the game resets while still in it or resume from suspend mode on Xbox. This more than likely is unique to Xbox because of how it suspends games (You never do a quit / login).

After daily reset wait for new day splash screen to show.

2 Likes

Also missing the mail indicator when mail arrives during play for me here.

Hello :slight_smile:

Just a quick heads up that I’ve merged the two threads as they are about the same issue.

I’ve let the development team know that this is also occurring on the Xbox platform.

Thank you for your understanding and patience :slight_smile:

1 Like