(1.08) A good game become pay to win

They have tons of different offers in the “Specials” section, and it changes every week. There’s also the daily gems, which are an incredible value, that @Mr.Strange mentioned. Also the Deathknight Armor. Seems like they’ve done about everything you can think of. What’s missing?

1 Like

An auto win button for 1 million dollars.

2 Likes

Confirmed in the 8.5 update coming mid 2020 :imp:

4 Likes

and like that ladies and gents the game will be pay to win in 2020 where corporate million/billionaires will be abusing that game mechanic.

That better come with unlimited free Gem Keys or I ain’t buying!

Same. auto win button that after pressing gives you all troops at mythic level all traits and max level. Only thing it does not give you is weapons and levels/masteries.

And everytime you press it you get @Sirrian and the dev team doing the Halo grunt headshot “yay”

http://youtu.be/QtEljxur6eI

1 Like

My favorite Skull in Halo 3.

1 Like

I’ve only been playing the game a couple of months, but I’ve already spent $15 on daily gems purchases. I’ll likely buy more in the future. My friend who I introduced the game to, bought the blue armor pack for $50. I want to support the devs. I’ve played and loved the first two puzzle quest games, and this is a great game also. I have no problem trying to help the devs out. I hope they make a boatload of money off the game.

3 Likes

I can’t find this bundle on PS4. Is it missing or am I blind?

I understand your point of view. I also thought I could only grow in the game by purchasing items available. The secret is to get into a guild in which all members contribute, finish all the quests and challenges and choose your opponents in PVP (at the beginning it is important). All sheggras, behemonts, silent ones will come with time. The armor is very important as well, play to get an armor and see the difference. The secret is patience and constancy, like everything in life .

1 Like

Guys if i had the power to kick people in my guild my guild would have a rotating roster of newbies. My guild is always open after all.

1 Like

guild name sir? got room for 1 more?

@killerman3333, have you tried setting a minimum level requirement? The higher it is, the less chance of only newcomers joining.

Guild name is valleyofdeath And it is open in such a way that players can join a decent guild, get good and then move onto a better guild. The problem is they get good but don’t move to a better guild :tired_face:

3 Likes

I’m not sure what you consider long enough, but I leveled up past level 100 pre patch (so I’ve put in probably at least 100 hours of game time) and was never lucky enough to get anything but one legendary card which only heals. Pre patch I could PvP and win probably >75% of my fights during an invasion. Post patch I can win probably about < 10% of my fights all because the fights got 10X harder over night. All my opponents went up 2X health, 2X skull damage, 2X armor, 2X spell damage as well as trait special abilities. After unlocking around 500 chests I ended up with enough duplicate cards to upgrade maybe 5 of my cards one time, none of which were in my core deck.

I know now that there are ways to grind out the items to add traits to your cards but I don’t know how to grind out duplicate cards in a predictable fashion so I’m trying to save up glory to buy 6 duplicate legendary cards of the same time but since I can’t consistently win Invasions it is slow going.

I’ll get there eventually, but to be honest the patch for myself was quite frustrating initially since even the normal fights got tons harder with what appears to be less rewards while requiring a greater level of grinding than in the past. With that said, I’m sure it was a great patch for long time hard core players that were waiting for something new from the game.

You need to make a blood sacrifice to the RNG gods immediately.

1 Like

Hm I still have one kid living at home, maybe that would be enough…

3 Likes

Well, I have spent about 40 dollars on the game and still lose about the same as I did before spending money.

My pay to win must be broken, perhaps I should do a bug report :grinning:

1 Like

you need to spend more obviously. Thats when the wins happen.

1 Like