1.0.9 - Known Issues

Yasmine’s Chalice was an event weapon, and I’m happy to have one together with my Archer or Priest class :wink:

Dryad targeting herself seems to want to trigger her Impervious because of the Barrier. This occurred more than once, so I got an excellent screenshot: its the enemy’s turn, no other targets to heal, can see the Barrier coming into place and the Impervious thinking to trigger for no good reason.

so… when doing high win arena and rank 1 pvp… is there a difference between hard and normal now?

According to the iOS app, “Hard” confers a 10% stat boost to enemies. No difficulties mention a combo-breaker anymore.

I know I saw this in some thread already but I just got one of these FUSE ERROR things when trying to ascend a troop…

mine lagged a bit while i was fusing… so maybe related to the server issues @Shimrra? mine had fused.

So that was weird… Cast my Great Maw’s Sandstorm spell… Two enemies were left alive at this time, a Dust Devil and something else… When I cast my spell, the Dust Devil ‘greyed out’ as if it had Stealthy and couldn’t be targeted… I clicked on it anyway, and Great Maw’s spell cast - it made the brown and yellow gems, but failed to Devour the Dust Devil… And Maw’s spell got the grey lightning bolt icon and can’t be cast again…

Dunno if this has been reported anywhere yet… And no, Dust Devils don’t have the Stealthy trait…

Maybe Maws don’t like the taste of Dust Devils? I suppose they’d be all gritty and get stuck in your teeth…

1 Like

Blighted Lands bonus for 4 unique troops. Any combo of 4 unique troops will give the 3 unique troops bonus instead.

I only have 4 to test, any combo of 3 out of the 4 still continue to grant the 3 troop bonus. I checked in case one troop wasn’t being counted.

1 Like

I have a screenshot I could post of the exact same issue, if people for some reason can’t see it on their own.

Kind of sucks about Eternal Flame and gem creators. I get that it could be out of hand but it also makes the magic bonus pointless for your hero if you’re using one, so your game will not go up the way other players might experience. Flame is the igniter switch for my build.

Any hope to get daemonomicon fixed soon? I posted the problem on support

Whats up with magic bonus.?
I got the +2 magic bonus but my level never went up. It was 15 before the bonus and 15 after.

You have to klick on the Perk you want to activate. +8 Armor OR +2 Magic. Chose and klick on it until a yellow border appears.

The perk isn’t activated in the Screen. You have to chose one of the perks.

1 Like

People with perk problems all have the “plugging it in and turning it on” glitch Yes i am naming it. It needs a name cause of how many times it has been reported. It might as well be a faq.

4 Likes

Its not a glitch. Its just not particularly obvious and needs to be highlighted considerably more than it is - or changed to be automatic. The same applies to selecting your class …

3 Likes

Barrier doesn’t work with AOE attacks. My team got hit from a Flame Cannon and had 2 barriers, neither prevented the damage, but the shield remained. Also seen on abilities that damage adjacent targets.

Blighted Lands’ ‘Foul Temptress’ quest has the player greeted by a Lamia when there aren’t any in either mission. Seemed off.

I’ll investigate if I get the chance. May have to wait until I get back into the office.

I done Quest Khetar. But I don’t have class Necromacer, please help me.