I just wanted to update you all about a few known issues in the 1.0.7 version of the game…
1. The Game says I need a new version, but I can’t find a new version on the iOS App Store
Sorry! It’s taking longer than expected to get out there today. Apple can be a bit slow some days. It’s been released though, we promise, and it should soon be visible (normally take 60-90 minutes, but has taken 150 minutes today!!!)
Fixed! It should be available everywhere now.
2. I can’t find the SHOP Button
Yes - we removed it to make more space! You can still visit the shop by tapping the resources in the top right
3. On Steam my Scroll-Wheel doesn’t work.
We’re fixing that! There was an unfortunate interaction with the new version of Adobe Air. As soon as we’re done with PAX this weekend, we’ll get onto it. You can use PAGEUP and PAGEDOWN to zoom in the interim.
4. My Masteries are displaying incorrectly in the new Hero Menu
Yes. It seems that your Water Mastery has been accidentally added to the Guild Bonus for ALL MASTERIES
We tested this honest… but it seems the heroes we tested with must have had low Water Mastery scores and we missed it! This won’t see a fix until 1.0.8… sorry… but it is only a display bug, everything is working correctly.
5. Some of my cities lost a level
Some people tried to log in during maintenance and accidentally triggered an update to their city data. We fixed most of them but might have missed a couple. If your cities lost a level, DO NOT BUY ANY MORE LEVELS, and contact our support… we’ll fix it for you by forcing another migration.
6. The enemy hero was invisible when he cast a spell in the Arena
We’re currently investigating. It shouldn’t affect the gameplay though
7. My Troops seemed to get bonus stats in the Arena Menu before a game
It’s a visual bug only… and happens after you open/close the troop card to view it sometimes. Stats are correct once you get into the game though. The troop mistakenly thinks it’s getting one of our new bonuses!
8. My Troops Menu is missing the hero & bonus buttons at the top when I create a team
Just fixed this one - you’ll see it now on a restart.
We had a bad asset on the server that needed to be updated