Who are the top ps4 guilds?

Magic-8-Ball

2 Likes

Getting derailed here, let’s get back in topic.

3rd place here we come!!!

One word, karma.

2 Likes

They were a top guild so it’s still relevant. Kind of.
We’re 27 this week but hopefully back to full strength next week. You guys get third this week and we’ll see about next :wink::wink:

1 Like

I know you can’t tell from texts but I was being sarcastic and joking, I think we’ll see lost winds drop off once we all hit 900 k lol, destiny 2 took a lot of ppl away.

1 Like

We fight winds on Saturday, I wonder which 5 out of the 7 I’ll get.

Ps. 3 outta 5 were vjm from U guys, I was actually happy to see that over the rest of the defenses out there.

Ffs, it’s so shit and easy to beat. Pm me the folks and I’ll see if I can get them to swap. Thanks

2 Likes

Ok, will do later when I get back around, good luck today,i think we are even up on beating each other now.

Just saw Speed Demons’ recruitment thread, PS4 guild currently at #8. Which guild changed name?

1 Like

War Creek Mafia. Previous guildo brvello or whatever it was.

1 Like

They have a new name every week and you can’t send the devs a ticket asking to change our name for what, half a year now? :smiley:

This is OT but happy cake day @Nephilim

2 Likes

Thank you for being the only person to wish me this.
:relaxed:
:grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t want to! I’ve already said I’m not changing it to ‘Saski’ no matter how many times you ask! Lol
:joy:

2 Likes

You should change it to “saski’s slackers” lol

2 Likes

How about “Saski’s Big Gifts”? That seems suitable on @Nephilim’s cakeday.

2 Likes

L*******Vangor********L

This is not a play, meme, or general bs topic.
I’m not saying you’re unwelcome, just stay on topic.

Mild interguild banter is fine.

Just so we’re clear, are you objecting to the one GIF that he posted or him wishing Dan a happy cakeday?

1 Like

Just a random reminder to a fellow where forum drama seems to follow.
I started this thread as a curiosity of how the ps4 world was doing in GW since xbox and I presume mobile/steam would be curious.

I need no reminder from you or anyone. And i will thank you to not accuse me of something i haven’t done yet.

Its posts like yours that make “forum drama” “seem to follow” me.

But fear not! I shall post no more in your thread.

Good day

3 Likes

Same here, that’s why I deleted my posts and pictures. You can ram it resistance.

4 Likes