Who are the top ps4 guilds?

It’s interesting how the update will affect team scores. With only 27 top scores counting for the week it should flatten the scores and make the race even closer.

3 Likes

Yup! I for one cant wait! I am already putting together my monocolor teams even if they arent usable yet in wars lol

I average 40k points in wars per week on mobile so very soon… Look the heck out bracket 1! Nemesis is coming for that top spot!

3 Likes

Oh and P.S.

To quimby… I like you guys @Nephilim and @slackersaski but i wont take it easy on ya! I will be rooting for you guys to take second place behind nemesis!

5 Likes

Haha, glad that you have joined our happy bunch, Vangor :smile:

Quimby are nice guys but there will be no leniency :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks @sathriel i am very glad to be a part of nemesis!

2 Likes

Heh… I wish i would get a poach attempt message… Lmao!

3 Likes

Some friendly rivalry and banter is good for the top bracket, it’s too sterile!

5 Likes

@vangor you have to catch us first before finishing in front of us :wink:

4 Likes

Yes @mld-81 i intend to lol

3 Likes

Finishing 3rd was a well deserved result for us last week and we were pushing for 2nd most of the week, all of this with not a full guild. We have a great bunch of players at the moment and still with some big hitters to return, no wonder guilds want to poach our players. As annoying as it is, it should be taken as a compliment but luckily enough we have a tight knit group who have no interest in defecting. Go team Quimby :+1:

4 Likes

Yes! Much props to u guys! Keep it up! And @mld-81 tell slackersaksi to pick it up for christs sake lol

6 Likes

@saski is never slack at getting mythics :+1:

4 Likes

Unless it’s a pretty pony!

5 Likes

I forgot to say that all of this achieved by a casual yet competitive, this game doesn’t need to be a chore :+1:

3 Likes

Lol im just taking the piss outta him cuz dumbelina said to and i found it funny😝

I only tease him cuz i like him lol😎

2 Likes

He gets quite a bit of banter aimed at him in group chat sometimes but nevertheless he is a well respected member, just like the other 29. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely! Much respect brudda!

2 Likes

Just don’t wish him luck for guild wars by saying break a leg, isn’t that right? @Dumbohdgaming

4 Likes

Lol as long as he stays out of the basement he should be fine hahahahahaha!

4 Likes

Keep calling my guild and and I’ll have you reported, we are not the only ones using it so please stop.

2 Likes