What's that? The builds are submitted!

The best thing is to get a good night’s sleep and let the patch be live for others to test for you. :wink: More than once I’ve woken up the morning after the patch to find out others had one heck of a night of frustration!

5 Likes

Yay, finally some new stuff to play along with soon. :ok_hand::dancer:

11 hours and then…

CHOO CHOO!!! Hype train is a Rollin peepz!

Ragnar (87) from Iceland managed the impossible trick after hearing about the good news from Sirrian! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Launches at midnight in my timezone. What with having to sleep, work, eat etc, it’ll have been out for 16 hours before I can launch it.

And yeah, that’s a good thing. Early glitches have usually been sorted out.

1 Like

Looks like my post was a bit prophetic huh?

Look at the time…

Now look at the time on this one…

My statement of updates release in an hour matches sirrian because his post was 2 hours after mine saying update drops in 23 hours.

Assuming he found out an hour before he made his post it matches up perfectly with my prediction.

Illuminati confirmed

3 Likes

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3416580/old-man-dancing-swag-chill-o.gif
Do anyone have the popular kid GIF?

Sometimes I am tired but even then I do not need a week of sleep :>

And why is it that PS4 has to wait for Xbone to get the update yet PC never waits for consoles? Animal Farm still true.

2 Likes

@Eika

1 Like

10/10 Prime Score! Always good to see it when a patch is on the way! :slight_smile:

Quick reminder all, while hype is all well and good, please try to keep the memes and images to a minimum.

7 Likes

Well said they are killing my poor data plan hehe.

Sitting here at work, keep checking in case build notes are posted before game is updated. :eyes:

1 Like

Thanks devs for all the things you do for your players, that’s why I appreciate this game so much. I hope the best with this new version.

2 Likes

I’m eagerly looking at my notifications bar on my phone for the new @Tacet video!

Man I hope so. That is really annoying

1 Like

Counting every second …

3 Likes

Al,l platforms just went live! :wink:

1 Like

Anyone know how many mb this update will have on Steam?