The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

I’ve been tempted to save maps for when the next patch comes out and the rewards for treasure hunt is fixed so glory rewards are higher…but with no indication other than “soon” for that to be released I don’t know if that’s a good idea or not…

1 Like

Try to 5 star the kingdom with 10 troops if you can they will double your bonus and really help

Zul cari should be your first choice they got 10 troops and give a nice +2 magic when 5 stars and level 10 kingdom

Same for whitehelm 10 troops and should be your home kingdom to get more glory

Zhul’Kari has 11 Troops

For that matter, Sheggra’s legendary trait (Molten) is almost entirely superfluous with her second (Aflame). Basically, if you’re in a position to be hit, you’re also in a position to hit, and both traits result in the same outcome (enemy first troop is burned). I wish they’d thought through Sheggra’s traits a bit more before releasing them.

3 Likes

Top priority should be level 10 kingdoms. TOP PRIORITY. While doing that try and 1 star them, everything else is gravy.

1 Like

Yes, I’m nearly there. Maybe another week or two at the rate I’m going.

Im going at the same rate by sounds of it. I have 1 3 star kingdom, Whitehelm, id recommend that too.

1 Like

In terms of Sheggra - I cant think of anything inventive for it to use as traits; just extra skull damage versus burning enemies

I thought something like:

“At the start of my turn, convert one (maybe two) colored gems to Red.”

Would make for a good trait. Would synergize with both her spell and her mana cost.

2 Likes

Definitely somethiny new so I like it. Could it cause some issue with stealing potential matches of 4 red gems?

I actually have Whitehelm 5-starred. There are so many troops there that I love that I was close to 3 stars before Mercy came out. Then add a level 20, fully traited troop and 5 stars wasn’t hard at all.
I got Zaejin up to 3 stars after finally pulling Goblin King a couple weeks ago. The rest are a long way to go.

It might get in the way, yes; would need to try it to see how it plays out in practice. Depending on how it’s coded, the converted gems could be guaranteed not to immediately match.

1 Like

On PC/Mobile, maybe. Last time I checked, this was a console thread.

If I filter “show all” and either zhul’kari or whithelm they only have 9 each. I’m on ps4.

I know, I made it :stuck_out_tongue:

And I was replying to someone else.

1 Like

Well it’s a very strong team for invasion but it’s another story in defense, i don’t know how AI play it but look like with all the tools the AI can’t get a defense win

I wish i could see the replay of these fight to see how AI is dealing with it.

The list is missing Death from Apocalypse?

1 Like

Not any more

1 Like

Any scoop for tomorow troop?

It’ll come, my sources have yet to appear