The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

So if you had enough gems just for 1, which one would you try to get? I think stonehammer is better

2 Likes

If Iā€™m going for just one, Iā€™m waiting for Elemaugrim. Iā€™ll probably spend a couple thousand gems trying for each and save most of them for the Dragon.

1 Like

Yeah i forgot him i need to check what he does

1 Like

Stonehammer burn and stun everyone itā€™s not better? Also 80% skull damage reduction look cool

I honestly havenā€™t done much research. I had heard neither Ketras nor Stonehammer was very good, but they just got buffed and I havenā€™t heard much since.

Yeah you are right i think buff only been announced and not released yet

1 Like

The problem is the collector inside me want them all but with only 3 week between the release i donā€™t think itā€™s doable unless i am very lucky and only need 50 vip keys for each. I could also try to win GW every week lol these 1500 gems wont hurt for sure

1 Like

And you just caught up on every troop in the game, right? Crafting is coming to, but Iā€™d probably just go for it if I was you. Iā€™m still missing 3 mythics, so if I miss another one, it isnā€™t a big deal to me.

1 Like

Yeah i been really lucky this morning Wulfy went out in legendary task, that was a very nice surprise since i spended crazy amount of keys and gems and he never show up

Im not sure about the crafting system, i see everyone is waiting for this but it will probably be very hard to craft a mythic card.

2 Likes

I still donā€™t have famine, wulfgarok, plague or Jotnar but Iā€™ve saved some resources but not sure whether to use them in non exclusive periods to get the ones I need or target elemaugrim in a month or so.

1 Like

I think famine worth the try bro he is good for invasion and the AI play him very well in def and you are missing 4 mythic. Your best chance would be to open vip chest during non exclusive week, unless you really want elemaugrim.

1 Like

@Dan_ozzzy189 This is a very difficult question because we donā€™t have complete knowledge of the specific planed and unplanned (future) buffs and Nerf to Mythic troops. So taking your specific question on Famine: it just got a minor Mana Nerf, and based on community feedback that had very little effect so they will mostly likely will follow it up with an additional small nerf at some point. Yes its phenomenal now, but will it be after the next change is the real question. Also Nimhain specifically called out 2 underperforming Mythics that they plan of buffing, so even ā€œformerly useless Mythicsā€ can become playable in any update.

So really its a guess using incomplete data: Do you want to spend now for a random chance at Famine. Or wait for a specific Mythic to rotate in that is not on the short list of troops that may get nerfed. (like the Dragon Mythic)

My head is in a spin!
Elemaugrim looks OK, stonehammer too but ketras holds zero interest and theyā€™d have to really buff him for him to perk my interest. I already have a good one shot mythic in pharos ra, not sure why Iā€™d need another worse one and spend all my vip gems getting him.

Imo they wonā€™t touch famine again before they touched other troop, they might want to see with the barrier and mana shield first and then lot of kingdoms need a troop rework so i think famine is safe for a while

Ha! This is one of the two Mythics Nimhain specifically mentioned WILL be getting at buff ā€œsoonā€.

2 Likes

I know! Hmmmm, will we get top quality rib eye or bullshit? Lol
Will see Friday. I could use my resources but Iā€™d get war and abynissia again!

Elemaugrim would be god tier IF Bone Dragon could still fill the board with skulls and(Darkness cripples the attack stat)we still had our old AI, but as it stands, itā€™s useful for the fact it carries Impervious and you can loop with it in VERY specific teams. Stonehammer is way too defensive that I canā€™t take him seriously, but once again, he would be amazing if Bone Dragon still mass created skulls. Thatā€™s 24 mana to burn, stun all enemies and create 15 brown and red gems. No thanks. You can loop with him as well in specific teams obviously, but as far as Iā€™m concerned, Iā€™d rather have Gorgotha in first slot unless youā€™re paranoid about Gorgotha somehow being stunned and skulled to death.

As for Ketrasā€¦I canā€™t imagine said troop being buffed to the point where it suddenly becomes a must have for people, so Iā€™m going to say that Wulfgarok>>>Ketras.

IF I was low on resources Iā€™d prioritise getting Queen Aurora>>>Elemaugrim, Stonehammer and Ketras. In fact, just stuff Ketras.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply, aurora is the mythic from silverglade that looks like a my little pony?

3 Likes

Stonehammer sounds like a more expensive Jarl fireplace

1 Like

Thatā€™s correct, yes. Weā€™re a fair bit away from her unless they accelerate the rate that which they release base mythic troops for console, but I doubt theyā€™ll do that since weā€™re currently getting said troops every 3 weeks now instead of every 4 and I guess theyā€™ve settled on that and are happy to go forward with that schedule.

Nimhain said weā€™ll be caught up at the end of the year in regards to base mythics, soā€¦

2 Likes