The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Necrezza
Bone naga
Frost lizard
Bandit
Sekma
Dark priestess

1 Like

I was thinking either Pridelands today, or maybe a combination of two of the other event troops. Like maybe a Bone Naga event with Necrezza or Frost Lizard as a bonus troop. That would leave an extra week between new legendaries so people could save up a few more event keys. I really miss the event keys in glory packs. :frowning:

1 Like

Well Sekhma would be part of the event and again just fits the timing. Besides … Speculation ftw!

1 Like

Maybe they’ll do Pridelands event, Bandit as glory troop with Necrezza as bonus (with Arcane Darks so people can trait out Sehkma right away). There’s my prediction.

@discobot fortune AM I right?

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

2 Likes

You the man, Discobot!

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I wanna see discobot danse

We will know in 2h15 usually sirrian time :slight_smile:

And @Shiratori your guess was right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bandit is this week’s glory troop as announced on the official twitter profile. No post up yet. No word on additional glory troops.

Won’t spend much glory this week lol

1 Like

Im going to mythic bandit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorcerer/sacrifice?

Nope just don’t know what to do with my glory lol i got almost every troops mythic yet

1 Like

I don’t know how many hundreds of Event Keys you have. But you could trade Glory for Keys to Mythic the new Pridelands Legendary. If you have 100k+ Glory saved up should be no big deal.

Why console have to get Sekhma out of event keys and PC/Mobile got her with glory rewards, how this is fair? Not everyone got spare event keys you know!

Taking event keys out of the glory packs was a massive ball drop. I’m surprised there wasn’t much of a stink kicked up tbh.

3 Likes

They had to use event keys as well. It was not given as a glory troop purchase.

1 Like

PC had to use event keys as well. All we got for glory was Bandit.

Didn’t see @Ghaleon already answered

1 Like