The face behind the Mask/Avatar... Who are we talking to?

If dogs are allowed then, CATS ARE TOO! Meow!!! Meet my Oreo!
She is so big and beautiful now… AKA One Big & Fluffy Kitty! She is over a year now.
updated pictures coming later on. Just have to show her off! :smile_cat: Meow @HKdirewolf

2 Likes

Fuzzzbutt. Seeing as how we’re also posting our animals.

1 Like

This is my pack :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, that’s me… with fake mustache because I can’t grow one XD

3 Likes

Wow, got to this one late. Here’s one with a foster kitten I was looking after; I am no where near as fuzzy now as I was in this picture, but hey, this is what you get.

2 Likes

Now that’s a cute kitty.

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 Like

thanks but haloween isnt my culture and i dont wish to put my personal data in here either, still i appreciate being mentioned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s little old me - guild leader ‘nephilim’ from Quimby - ps4

1 Like

I can’t provide a picture of my face because I have no face. I’m a disembodied voice with a speech-to-text app on my computer. I will provide the next closest image to how I identify my appearance as a consolation.

:speaking_head: :speech_balloon: :computer:

2 Likes

My springer looks very much like yours.

3 Likes

Here’s a pic of me.

6 Likes

This is the lady you are talking to when you chat with Suzuran.

2 Likes

When I’m not hugging comically oversized packs of bacon.

But everybody has probably already seen my on my YT Channel

7 Likes

'Sup. I’m the guy on the right :wink:

1 Like

This isn’t me. Maybe it is…

2 Likes

15 Likes

That would be nice, i wish Bernie did play this game and “accidentally” said he played it to a crowd of poeple. I hide my face and true name to prevent doxxing. Internet, you can’t trust your info on it very often.

You will never know my face only my mask and my avatar, never knowing if i am male or female, only that i am not sombra.

1 Like

As long as this post is alive and jumping… I think I will share this one statement :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

My dad stays on the phone all day long, and that’s a truthful rhyme people… lol :sweat_smile: