The face behind the Mask/Avatar... Who are we talking to?

Um, this is my face.

5 Likes

Shimrra is like #nofilter #nomakeup

3 Likes

Why do some people choose the opposite sex as their Avatar? I mean ā€¦ I understand that if you want to be Like SSGoku on them type of Gamesā€¦ But Why on GoW? made my character on Bloodborne a tough looking woman and she is Bad A**

Calling @ExtraTurn to add his input on this ā€¦
Please for all of our sakes Donā€™t Let it be aboutā€¦ \OO/'s lol :astonished:

Dear Saluki, What a very fine pictureā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@ExtraTurn Its going to be ok promise. Sometimes you donā€™t need to hold back but instead open up and just uploadā€¦ :wink: Our heads will not explode lol
@HKdirewolf :wink:

Why do you choose to have an avatar the same sex as you are? The answer to that may explain some people choose the opposite,

Then again, some may just like the look of that avatar better.

In other words, what the heck difference does it make?

1 Like

I donā€™t have a face. It got melted off the last time I heard Tacet greeting me with ā€œHELLOOOOOOOOOO, EVERYONE!ā€ But I do think this is a rather nice topic, and will be following to see the faces of my many friends in the community.

Also, this ^

It doesnā€™t really matter. But things like this can still be amusing

4 Likes

I use an opposite gender avatar because before 2.1.5, I didnā€™t like how the male avatars looked, and now I donā€™t like the male customization options as much as the female ones. Scars/tattoos/warpaint > beards for me.

1 Like

2 Likes

Me from a few years back when my hair was the same style as my avatarā€™s. :wink:

5 Likes

[quote=ā€œVirginia1984, post:24, topic:14598, full:trueā€]
Why do some people choose the opposite sex as their Avatar? [/quote]

My wife was the who found GoW and started playing. I keep the Avatar female to match the name, used the same name for continuity and never bothered to get anything changed once I because well-known

Fair play everyone, great thread @Virginia1984

Took a lot of courage to post some of those pics :relieved:

All the ladies looking well. You too @DonBoba, youā€™re not old enough to have any apocalypse troops. Have they even dropped yet?

@ogunther is a beefcake

5 Likes

@Mekkalyn Are you the pretty lady, or the cutout dude? :wink:

@DonBoba That picture makes you look crazy young! lol

@ogunther My enemy has a faceā€¦ mwuhaha

@Saluki HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!! What a game last night!

3 Likes

Did you notice any difference of how ppl communicated with you before and after you opened up and told you were using your wifes account? Did it confuse anyone?

I know right! But thatā€™s how I look xD
Everyone thinks Iā€™m about 10 years younger then I really am in real life too.
@Robert you bet your red behind they didnā€™t drop :frowning:

1 Like

I suppose turnabout is fair play soā€¦

Thatā€™s me from about 30 seconds agoā€¦ :wink:

5 Likes

You share the same glasses as me and @Rasper. Not bad :wink:

Great Mindsā€¦ all need corrective lensesā€¦ or something like thatā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

So youre not a blonde female with wings? You played me

5 Likes

@Robert My wife clipped my wings 9 years agoā€¦ or was it 8ā€¦ aw crapā€¦ I can see the dog house in my futureā€¦