[CLOSED] The Elders Recruitment Thread

Happy to help, I’ll be monitoring this thread. Looking for recruits to join a friendly supportive atmosphere with sensible minimums. See first post for details.

1 Like

Updated first post to show we have reached Champion IV and offer 130% daily bonus.

We still have room for 9 more members. We welcome groups to join together. Bring a friend.

Hello.

I am new in this game. ATM I have 111 lvl.
If its enough would you like to invite me please :slight_smile:

Sandal 1

1 Like

Hi Sandal, invite sent, welcome aboard! Be sure to read the minimum donations, and say hello in Guild Chat.

Hello,

I’d be interested in joining a guild with an active leadership. My current guild, while level 35 has helped me get where I am as the highest level in the guild at 133, the leader was last seen 267 days ago…

My invite code seems odd but it works on ahtender…
Invite code: SPEWIE_1_DEACTIVATED

Take care

1 Like

@Spewie You’re more than welcome to join. You will have to leave your current guild so myself or Baldred can invite you.

Thank you I am guild free now!

@Spewie invite sent.

Welcome to The Elders Spewie.

23 days in and we now offer Champion V bonus and are Rank 1572. We have 7 slots left to fill. Come join the fun.

Edit: I’m very proud to announce that The Elders has completed their very first statue. This was accomplished with only 23 members working together. Not only did we complete a statue. We also leveled the other statues to 8/12. I feel very fortunate to have such a great group of people by my side. Look to the future as there are many more great things to come.

Thank you Elders
EE.

1 Like

Hi there. I’d be interested in joining. I’d like a little more info about these “kingdoms weeks”. I’ve just put a thread up detailing my info a little. I’d link it but I’m on mobile atm. Please let me know if you’re interested. Thanks.

@Baldred @EternalElder

All gold minimums are suspended during a Kingdom week, so you can recycle all of your gold into your kingdoms.

During a normal week, gold minimums are 60k - designed to let you continue levelling your kingdoms alongside your guild donations.

I saw in your thread that you could only donate limited gold so if you don’t think we’re a good fit, good luck to you. There are some great guilds out there. But if you’re still lintetested, leave your current guild and I’ll send an invite.

I’m at work just now so I can’t reply for a few hours.

An update on our rank progression. Two days ago we were rank 1572. We are now rank 1473. That’s almost 100 ranks in 2 short days. For not being maxed on members we have accomplished many great things.

If you would like to be a member, either post in this thread or send Baldred or myself a PM. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest.
EE

Sadly, I had to terminate a member for being inactive for the last 12 days without any contact. So, I have included the guidelines I will use for these occurrences in the first post.

We now have 9 slots available for new members. Give us a try and I believe you’ll be happy you did.

Edit: Whoops our rank is 1378 and moving up fast. I miss posted our rank. Wishful thinkin’ I guess. :wink:

2 Likes

After careful consideration I would like to be invited to this guild. Invite code is FISTJAMMER. Would love an invite before the new week so I can spend my seals. Thanks :slight_smile:

Welcome FistJammer and Iceace.

7 more slots left. Young or old, new player or veteran. All are welcome here with The Elders.

We have reached rank 1271, with Elite 1 status. This gives us a daily bonus of 150%. We have come a long way in our short existence. When I started this guild our rank was 20k+. This proves that teamwork does make a difference. With just 23 members, we are reaching 20k seals each week and last week we completed our first task. This was done after getting the statues to 6/12. Also, we are on our way of completing another statue this week.

If you want to join our family (full of great people) that helps each other, then post here or PM myself or @Baldred.

Stay tuned and watch us grow. That or you can join us and help us grow even faster.

Thanks
EE

1 Like

If possible i would like to join.
I am lvl 132, and working on getting my kingdoms to 10

I am now in a guild that is almost dead, so i could use a more active guild

1 Like

Invite sent. Remember to say hello in Guild chat.

We are now at rank 1082 and steadily climbing.

Anyone else interested in joining our fun, post here or send a PM to Baldred or myself.

Thanks
EE