The Elders Recruitment Thread [30/30] We are full

All interested, either respond here or PM myself on the forums. We are not a hardcore guild. Please know that if you join, not everyone is going to be donating 500k gold.

We have a very family friendly environment with a great group of individuals! I would prefer chatty people that can bounce ideas off of one another. We use discord as an external chat program, but some still communicate through the in-game chat. If you don’t want to use discord, that is okay.

Minimum Requirements (They are small, but that does not mean we don’t complete tasks):
60k gold (once you have all kingdoms level 10)
600 seals
Guild events are optional, but most people do participate.

What we can offer to you:
Rank 136
We usually complete all tasks (with the occasional legendary task weeks)
We usually get 30k-40k guild seals per week, and 40k at least once a month.
Statue bonuses between 157-163

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope you can be our next great member!

One of our members will be leaving as soon as I find a replacement.

1 Like

We have two spots available.

1 Like

Hi! I’ll join!

FANCYKNICKERS_GCXM

Invite sent.

Hey, still got a spot left?
I am a fairly new player, level 69 as of now. I easily get 1500 seals per week and although I am still upgrading my kingdoms I could still send about 40k towards guild tasks, if needed. Right now I am in a random guild I found in-game and unfortunately the other people are not really contributing. I’ll be honest and say I am not sure about guild wars (I think that is what gives trophies) so I don’t know how that would go but as far as normal PvP goes I get rank 1 each week. If it’s similar the trophies would not be an issue.

So all in all, I’d be happy to contribute, I’ll probably need some help on some more advanced features as I level up and if that is something you guys are fine with I’d love to join you :slight_smile:.

PS: Invite code is MEMLEAKSS_XM91; let me know if I need to leave my current guild before you can send me an invite.

I’m sorry, there was one person ahead of you. To be fair, I gave them first shot. Thank you for your interest and good luck.

Thank you for answering. No problem, maybe another time with different circumstances.
Good luck!

We have one spot available.

We have one spot available.
I have also updated our requirements and stats.