The 3.0 Guild Wars Update (& Bone Dragon changes) incoming tomorrow (PC/Mobile)!

My guess is no, but that Sirrian was referring to Monday as the start of the Guild Wars week, (as opposed to the following week) and that the first actual battle will be fought on Tuesday.

2 Likes

erm…that’s what I said…
and registration takes place before reset day for the following weeks wars.

Not yet, we are currently in internal QA.

No, we’re going to keep Suncrest’s current release date.

5 Likes

Do we have ETA on tomorrow time? My interent is slow and it will take me about 2 hours to download the update. If it is going to be released durring my night time, id like to set alarm clock so i can put it on downloading.

6 Likes

See, and I was wondering if you guys were going to pull something similar as an April’s Fool prank…
but then you’re kinda off by one day.

So I guess this is legit?

7 Likes

well… i was wrong by 1 day but devs could still be pulling a prank :innocent:

1 Like

Imagine how many of us that would had gotten cardiac arrest if this was an April’s fool…

5 Likes

Just to set everyone’s expectations at the correct level… this will probably be the least exciting update we ever do ON THE DAY IT RELEASES, since all of the fun stuff is locked away until Monday.

Well there are the troop buffs, I guess, but we didn’t have any time to add any real QoL features or other cool new things… we’ll keep that for 3.1 though!

19 Likes

I think the uproar on the forum wouldn’t be worth the fun if it was a joke. If I’m wrong then the devs are either extremely brave or extremely… something else :wink:

2 Likes

The changes to bone dragon are exciting enough for me. Don’t try and derail the hype train Sirrian!

8 Likes

Awesome. When do we learn about the new mechanic for the guild wars/Suncrest troops? Patch notes?

3 Likes

dont worry, we appreciate the 5 days of figuring out how the system and new cards look like - it will give us time to plan our strategies :))

5 Likes

You could still do a preview video then.

2 Likes

You know @sirrian, if you are feeling guilty about this… you could always give everybody… I’m just making up a number here… say… 340 gems to make up for the “lackluster” update you are dropping on us. Only if it will make you feel better, of course! :wink:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

If there were such a thing as rep points for appropriate use of memes, @Sirrian just got +50. LOL

4 Likes

Best gif here yet. Roger FTW

1 Like

me the next few days, until Guild Wars arrive. :wink:

8 Likes

Hells yeah. This is the Nerf Bone Dragon Patch. GW is just icing.

10 Likes

Is there a list of the other troop changes somewhere already?