⭐ [FULL 30/30] TOP 30 Hoguns Guild - No seats open. REQS: 300k/1500/150 - 40k seals & all 6 tasks completed each week ⭐

Well its been awhile since I’ve dropped in on my Hoguns buddies, and though it pains me to do so…

I must concede and give you all the KUDOS:clap: :clap: :clap:

You have put it in high gear and have not slowed down. I am impressed. I miss seeing your name right next to ours, but you guys have clearly worked your stumps off, GET IT!? :grin:, to get there.

Congratulations! And…

I’ll see you all on the battlefield soon… :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Thanks, @efh313; we really appreciate that. It was a crazy week last week with the super quick bombot teams. I broke my own personal trophy record (which wasn’t all that high to begin with) and I was still in the bottom 1/3 of the guild lol.

I suspect we’ll put in closer to “normal” numbers this week as some of us have trophy hangovers :wink:

We also miss having you guys nipping at our heals (or even passing us as you were want to do on occasion). Never give up, this wasn’t some master plan on our part, just good members and a bit of luck. We haven’t written MM off just yet, you all have surprised us before. :smiley:

2 Likes

If you spent less time calling me out in the forums and more time playing maybe it would be a more exciting race.

As things stand catching hoguns will take a Herculean effort!

:grin:

1 Like

Just trying to share the :heart:!

Can’t seem to make you happy… :cry:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Send invite to DAVE_89
Level 545 can give 500k gold 1500 seals and 200 trophies

Thanks for your interest, @d_arayas however we are currently full and not looking for applicants at the moment. :slight_smile: