⭐ [FULL 30/30] TOP 30 Hoguns Guild - No seats open. REQS: 300k/1500/150 - 40k seals & all 6 tasks completed each week ⭐

01/18: We have 1 seat open. If you’re interested, please see “HOW TO JOIN HOGUNS” section of our main post (here: ⭐ [FULL 30/30] TOP 30 Hoguns Guild - No seats open. REQS: 300k/1500/150 - 40k seals & all 6 tasks completed each week ⭐ - Guild Recruitment (PC/Mobile) - Gems of War | Forums) :smiley_cat:

I will easily hit all your requirements. The information you have requested:

1. Gold - roughly 400k per week. At times it has been lower, but only because the guild I’m in fails to complete tasks and I dislike wasting my gold and giving it to others.
  2. Level - 286
  3. All kingdoms are maxed as of about 1 month ago.
  4. Invite code is “Semiba”.
  5. My favorite movie is “Stranger Than Fiction”.

Hi @semiba

Thanks for your interest in our guild. If you’re still interested, please join us on the public channel of our Discord server, located here: Hoguns GoW Guild Once you’re there, let us know and one of our officers will get back with you shortly. :slight_smile:

It will have to wait until this evening as I am currently at work.

1 Like

Ok, sounds good. :slight_smile:

I have anxiety so I have not been at work for a year and all I do is play gems of war most of my day. I got to rank 264 in a couple months. I have upgraded almost all my kingdoms. I have a few teams that win in under a minute on pvp against any team (almost) I make around 300000 gold in a day to contribute to the guild. I am a serious gamer looking for a high ranked clan. My invite code is LOCKPICKED plz sent me invite if you are interested in me helping your guild looking for at least top 30 in rank. I am 28 years old. Big fan of boondocks saints

Hi @Lockpicked, thxs for your interest in Hoguns. If you’re still interested in joining then head on over to our public Discord channel and one of our officers will take it from there. :slight_smile:

All spots now filled.

02/02: We have 1 seat open. If you’re interested, please see “HOW TO JOIN HOGUNS” section of our main post (here: ⭐ [FULL 30/30] TOP 30 Hoguns Guild - No seats open. REQS: 300k/1500/150 - 40k seals & all 6 tasks completed each week ⭐ - Guild Recruitment (PC/Mobile) - Gems of War | Forums) :smiley_cat:

500k+ gold 1500 seals 300+ trophy
276 LvL all kingdoms 10 lvl (7 of them 5 stars)
Invite code - KOSTYA 3
and favorit movie - Forrest Gump

Hi @kostenius , thxs for your interest in Hoguns. If you’re still interested in joining then head on over to our public Discord channel and one of our officers will take it from there. :slight_smile:

@ogunther Did you kick out @Draprion for being “snarky” and “impolite”?

Serves him right! Thanks! :wink:

Snarky and impolite as he may be, I will keep Draprion if you don’t mind. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m so confused. @Draprion was never in Hoguns lol

2 Likes

Lmao got my wires crossed! I humbly ask forgiveness from Groot!

1 Like

I’m lvl 301… lookin for an active guild… contributions won’t b a problem… all kingdoms upgraded to lvl 10

Hi @Jayy I apologize but we’re actually full at the moment (we just forgot to update our post). If we have any spots open up this coming week I’ll definitely let you know.

K I appreciate it gunther

1 Like

why are people being mean to me???

:cry:

You got to let go Jack :stuck_out_tongue: