⭐ [FULL 30/30] TOP 30 Hoguns Guild - No seats open. REQS: 300k/1500/150 - 40k seals & all 6 tasks completed each week ⭐

Hehe! Thxs. Just trying to class it up :wink:

2 Likes

Free bump to remind you about changing the title to show 29/30 also the stars are a classy touch :+1:

2 Likes

Thxs @Mufasha! :smiley:

Well, two weeks in a row the 40 Seals reached!
Never got that in my old guild.
And it is only my second week there.

1 Like

In 6 weeks we jump top 50 to top 30… imagine if we were a hardcore guild…

1 Like

We have a spot that just opened up. Please see “HOW TO JOIN HOGUNS” section of our main post (here: ⭐ [FULL 30/30] TOP 30 Hoguns Guild - No seats open. REQS: 300k/1500/150 - 40k seals & all 6 tasks completed each week ⭐ - Guild Recruitment (PC/Mobile) - Gems of War | Forums) :smiley_cat:

who is the lucky one who can accompany us in our trip to the top 25 ?
at this moment we have 29 members who are playing daily !
all goals were finished on Saturday :slight_smile:
quietly, I hope that it is a Belgian :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I can provide 1500 seals 200-300 trophies and 100-150k gold per week
level 86 i started recently but im active everyday.
They are not thats why the low gold constribution.
XDARKSLAYER
Favorite movie oh that hurts. ill go with breakfast club though i’ve got a ton i could call favorites…

Hi @xDarkSlayer,

Thanks for your interested in Hoguns but we’re only taking new members who meet all our reqs at this time. Once you are able to, please feel free to reapply. I hope you have a great weekend! :slight_smile:

I’ll join if you guys still have space

Can do 300k min
Always gets 1500 seals
All kingdoms at 10
Invite code: cowman
Favorite movie kung pow :smiley:

Hi @Cow;

Thanks for your interest in Hoguns. Our open spot was filled a little bit earlier but we’re expecting to have 1 or 2 more spots open up this evening. I’ll let you know as soon as they are and we can go from there. :slight_smile:

All spots filled at the moment.

Good guild, great benefits, constantly rising. 40k seals every week lately and every regular task done too. What else could you want?

1 Like

11/27: We have 1 seat opening up today. If you’re interested, please see “HOW TO JOIN HOGUNS” section of our main post (here: ⭐ [FULL 30/30] TOP 30 Hoguns Guild - No seats open. REQS: 300k/1500/150 - 40k seals & all 6 tasks completed each week ⭐ - Guild Recruitment (PC/Mobile) - Gems of War | Forums) :smiley_cat:

1 Like

yeah i know i am new but at someday you were too… :slight_smile:

i’m 90… and my kingdoms between level 6-10… trying to push em up harder… but i will try to get your requirements in a week… give me a chance if i dont succeed i know where the door is :wink:

and of course my movie is; lock, stock and two smoking barrels :wink:

and i think i forgot to add invitation sign its – > EDER 3 ty

Hi @Herakliess; thanks for taking the time to apply to Hoguns. I completely understand where you’re coming from but we are only taking members that can meet our requirement currently. I wish you all the best and please feel free to reapply once you are a little further along in the game. :slight_smile:

11/28: We have 1 more seat opening up today. If you’re interested, please see “HOW TO JOIN HOGUNS” section of our main post (here: ⭐ [FULL 30/30] TOP 30 Hoguns Guild - No seats open. REQS: 300k/1500/150 - 40k seals & all 6 tasks completed each week ⭐ - Guild Recruitment (PC/Mobile) - Gems of War | Forums) :smiley_cat:

I’m trying to reach you guys in discord to no avail. I more then meet your minimum requirements.
Level 397
Tier one, 1500seals, 300-400 k gold min. 300 trophies min. Add code :ASSBUTT 1

1 Like

Welcome to the guild, @Assbutt! :slight_smile: Glad to have you (and another Supernatural fan)! :wink:

All openings are now filled.