(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I do hope Justice gets re-balanced before these freeze-related troops land. Its boost ratio is nuts.

Ultrarare (Green/Brown) & Common (Blue)

3 Likes

So, any details on upcoming events? It would be nice to have a team ready to go right at the switch over, since that is when they would get the most traffic. If I do my PvP on Monday and end up farming Explore for the rest of the week, it doesn’t matter what defense team I select at that point because nobody will ever see it.

I think you can safely assume that the predominant troop type of the weekly event kingdom (troops) will be boosted for the week. But that data is not in the client.

So bummed. Was counting on those blue/brown to trait emperor k. Now I’m stuck farming for the stones I had been saving for.

If you want to know how long you’d have to wait, look in this thread:

1 Like

Artwork for the 2nd Glacial Peaks troop, Snow Guardian, just came out:

8 Likes

the “middle hand” and the “middle head” …so creepy
now i miss a cute holiday graphic, i know these suppose to be a combat ready troops but still… at least for holidays it could have been less creepy and more cute… for a snowman? :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Creating a such snowman in the garden would truely held every possible intruders away from my house. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

once again tis the time of year for snowman hunting! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Do we know its traits and ability?

Nevermind, found it:
Deal {1} damage to an enemy, boosted by Frozen enemies. Freeze the enemy. If the enemy dies, create 10 Blue Gems

1 Like

also im ready for christmas in another game i still play titan quest! xD

but as this is not a spoiler heres one

some rock dude frm drifting sands :smiley:

Mab feeder?

Heh that looks like something out of Calvin and Hobbes! :smile:

2 Likes

Looks like olaf’s evil twin has surfaced

1 Like

Sorry if these have been posted… I tried scrolling up and the search option and couldn’t find anything mentioning these.

New Kingdom names based off of event text code:

Bright Forest
Silverglade
Frozen Caverns
Dhrak-Zum
Gurrak

There is also mention of a Suncrest, but it’s likely to be Dragon’s Claw as Dragon’s Claw doesn’t show up.
Also this is my guess as to where they will show up based on various hints in the code:

2 Likes

Those kingdom names are are little out of date.

Some of the event text kingdom names are placeholders based the original names, and will be corrected as more kingdoms are added.

Dragon’s Claw will text will be fixed in the future.

2 Likes

It reminds me of Aganos from Killer Instinct.

Frozen Caverns sounds out of date.