(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

You should put spoiler text around that image. It’s definitely NSFW and not PG.

5 Likes

VIP chests change in 4 days

I’m not sure why. Maybe an event epic is rotating in? The mythic is currently tagged for release on Oct 7.

See linked conversation where Nimhain already confirmed this to be the case:

2 Likes

@Lyya any chance we can know what Arcanes are needed for that? It will become extremely relevant next week.

Spirit and Blade. I have it on good authority though that the Mythic’s spell (and possibly colors/cost/traits) are being re-examined, so there’s a very good chance that this one will change before release.

Vip chests will change either because DRACOS will move in or because the released troops from four weeks back will move in.
The only reason gold key (for example) lists 10 days is because apparently the two troops from four weeks back don’t contain a rare or common.

Of course that will be in the middle of next week’s event, meaning that we’ll have time to adapt to whatever it is…

In lieu of the new ‘Spoilers’ section, I’ve moved the board to the appropriate place.

If anyone is opposed to this decision (whether for Lounge shenanigans or otherwise), let me know.

I was going to suggest or do this myself. Should be here.

I think that one is up to the Devs this thread was regular protected before and is now hanging out there for all to see. @Nimhain

You make a fine point, if this thread is possibly considered too spoilery, the devs or anyone else is free to move it back to the lounge.

Almost everything in here has already been released by now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We need a new lounge hangout. This used to be the spot.

I just looked over the first post in this thread.

You sure called it on True Shot, if nothing else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So only two kingdoms remain with 8 troops: Glacial Peaks and Leonis Empire.

Oh seer of seers, will they be getting boosted to 10 troops soon?

As currently scheduled, Glacial Peaks will have two new troops on 11/27. Nothing is yet in the cards for Leonis Empire, with the release schedule ending at 12/25, so probably not until 2017.

2 Likes

OOOO new troops for my birthday!!! sweet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So which of the 9 troop kingdoms are we expecting? My spreadsheet shows this as current:

Leonis 8
Glacial Peaks 8
Dragon’s Claw 9
Drifting Sands 9
Sword’s Edge 9
Whitehelm 9
Pridelands 9
Maugrim Woods 9
Pan’s Vale 9
Zaejin 9
Karakoth 9
Mist of Scales 10
Stormheim 10
Blighted Lands 10
Khetar 10
Wild Plains 10
Divinion Fields 10
Darkstone 10
Adana 11
Grosh-Nak 11
Forest of Thorns 11
Broken Spire 11
Ghulvania 11
Zhul’Kari 11
Khaziel 12

A kingdom with 9 troops can reach 5* fairly easily, but 6* is a lot of effort for little gain.
10 troops is trivial to hit 5*, and if you have almost all the traits can squeak to 7*.
But a kingdom with 11 troops can reach 7* for double tribute while still missing 6 or 7 traits.

1 Like