(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Wait, isn’t everyone? :wink:

Anyway, it’s the only troop I’m missing… I mean, I’ll be missing when it becomes available.

9 Likes

Don’t you mean “Does Barbearius crap in Maugrim Woods?” ? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

In Soviet Urskaya, the woods crap on the bears

15 Likes

Depends did she turn into a mythic ohhhhhh. Jk the completionist in me has to collect them all. I have hopes for poison/burn, like maybe they’ll stack or remove random skill points or something. How about more crafting info I’m tired of the great guild wars debate. I just play my five matches with the best mono-color based team I can and tweak if it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Don’t you mean who’s going to go for Queen Aurora (Console) :joy:

4 Likes

Highly recommend Aurora for console players, I use her a bunch.

8 Likes

Gotta catch em all :yum:

5 Likes

Meh. I probably won’t try for Euryali. There were other mythics in the pipeline that looked more interesting, so I will be saving my meager resources for a chance at those.

Summoner with true dmg? I’m in.

1 Like

I… Have four wanna trade 3 for Gards Avatar?

One day, when they buff poison, she’s gonna be OP as hell.

1 Like

Crossing my fingers! :v:

1 Like

Falconer should be male. No sexual bias, just wanted to use a Harvey Birdman in game

1 Like

Queen Aurora is my second favorite troop behind Wulfgarok. And if you are fortunate enough to have two of her, you can make some really crazy fun teams.

1 Like

OCD demands no less than every troop lol

1 Like

I know I’ll go for Euryali, because I am always trying to use Webspinner’s Lethal Toxin.

Lethal Toxin has been really left behind by so many new skull damage reductions. It really should act like enraged if the opposing troop is poisoned. That would bring the damage down a bit against some troops, but make people not just through a high damage reduction troop in front to ignore the skulls.

3 Likes

Are we expecting the broken spire mythic to be lava wyrmm? I’m sure it’s in the kingdom text somewhere.

Infernus was the Broken Spire Mythic

2 Likes

Cheers mate. What’s this udine avatar people are mentioning?

1 Like

It’s speculation of another “god” related mythic (Gard, Yasmine, Stonehammer, etc) due to the text from the Euryali release.

2 Likes