Snow-body Loves Me

just got this thing from an event chest:

3 Likes

Since the increased traitstones event is only for PvP, hopefully the extra traitstone is fully random and not a duplicate of what dropped like with the Runesmith event. I can see why you might not want it on for Explore, but of a problem with PvP being heavily skewed to a certain color.

Also, I dont think this guy was supposed to be seen yet:

1 Like

I too came to see if the Ice Golem was supposed to be released yet, got one in my (still failed) attempts to pull a Queen Mab or two. His magic says he gains 0 life as well.

Oh boy. Iā€™m just gonnaā€¦ wait over hereā€¦ until we know whatā€™s up with thatā€¦

1 Like

just tried my luck to pull it, but out of 200, got 0. So I vote for a bug. Hopefully you can keep it :slight_smile:

I dropped over 150 event keys to get Mab and got 11 or so Ice Golems. I forgot it was weird and already started traiting and leveling. Iā€™m happy to let him sit broken but helping me 5 star a kingdom rather then consider pulling him.

No I need some ideas on Snow guardians teams that arenā€™t as week as what Iā€™ve made. :rofl:

Weā€™ve recalled the sneaky Ice Golemā€¦ if you got one, heā€™ll be switched over to Tassarion, which was the card that was meant to dropā€¦ sorry about that!

The Ice Golem was originally intended for this event about 3 months ago. Seems his release date never got updated.

6 Likes

This is why I waited.

Smart moveā€¦

Be a good samaritan and set your defence team to monsters and dragons, for the good of everyone. I have and so should you!

Hmmmm, is there such a thing as a bad samaritan? :smirk:

1 Like

I would be happy to switch if somebody could drop me a Salad Dragon?

Sure. The samaritans were are group of people who believed in a certain religion. Iā€™m fairly certain there were a few bad people among them, just like with any other religion :wink:

I went and spent souls on the golem before reading this thread. What happens when he gets recalled?

You should get a soul refund in the mail notifying you that Ice Golem was recalled. If the Soul amount seems to be in error, drop support a line and theyā€™ll investigate exactly what you spent.

MMDBBD has three Snot points and so many players still have that as defenceā€¦ though now Mantibore calmed down a little, itā€™s a bit less frustrating with the endless drainingā€¦

gotcha, iā€™ll be on the lookout! haha

yes, thatā€™s a nice bonus from having to face a horrible and monotonous team.

iā€™m hoping more people are nicer this week and help us all reach the event goals.

Mine is kicking butt and taking names

Val
Snow Sprite
Snowman (at a whopping 23 snowball hit)
Queen Mab

Apparently a snowman can. Although Iā€™m not into Doctor Who so I dont know what a Time Lord does at all.