Single Troop Defenses

I don’t know what all the fuss is about. I’m still seeing plenty of 1 troop defense teams.

Are you on console? I don’t think they made the same ‘fix’ for us, but the 1 troop defence trick doesn’t do anything, so they didn’t need to.

nope. I’m mobile and Steam.

1 Like

I still see 1-troop defenses a few times a day. Effectively, they patched nothing but introduced a pretty damaging unintended behavior in the process, as @trickycdr has detailed.

1 Like

awww. so angry. You’re like a wigwam and a teepee. You’re too tense.

uninstalled days ago. Just started screwing around with Angry Birds 2. Far better game freebie game.

so… you’re saying they failed miserably and wasted more time fiddling while Rome burned?

Who wore it better?

0 voters

2 Likes

Bunnies are so cute! :hugging:

Then why exactly are you here?

2 Likes

I’m here because I’ve paid for this product. When you accept someone’s financial support, you accept their input on your product. That’s how Capitalism works.

1 Like

So…can someone close this thread please? And ban a couple of users if you may.

It’s been a while since comments on this thread are anything that resembles constructive feedback.

Who would you ban? I dont think anyone on this thread needs the banhanmer

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Okay, what the hell just happened here? There’s not a single post flagged by the community, and yet the thread locked. Was this really just one person deciding to spam flags across the whole thread? If that’s enough to lock threads, that sounds like a bug in Discourse that lets a single disgruntled user hold a thread hostage.

As far as objectionable threads go, this one wouldn’t even make my top 20 list. I don’t think it warrants being closed, and certainly there’s nothing in here worth banning folks over.

10 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This thread is getting a little out of hand. Please keep all discussion civil. If several flags are raised in a topic it will auto-close for several hours. I’m re-opening this thread for the mean time, but if it devolves into name calling, memes and poor treatment I will be issuing warnings to those involved.

3 Likes

I don’t see any post been flagged this is weird