Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Finally 300 :slight_smile:

!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome spartan!
(300)

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll squeeze onto the bottom of the leader board with 326.

3 Likes

Maybe I can join as well

2 Likes

When the next update happens on 5/2 (the reset after weekly reset), you’ll just miss the new cutoff of 317 for honorable mention.

Doh! So close. Back in the instant update days you would have snuck in just under the wire @brit999. Also you forgot to include either level 20 or count >0 to avoid mythics you don’t have.

1 Like

We just got plague today in a legendary task for Unrepentant. It’s my 3rd one.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

I got the new troop to mythic… do I need a screenshot? Lol.

1 Like

1 Like

328 now. Just got Owleth and Heronath upto mythic.

1 Like

@Shimrra As per the vote, you can go up 2 since your last screenshot. What’s your number?

Just over an hour until the next status update, get in your screenshots guys. Although we do have 2 updates this week since it’s a new mythic week.

1 Like

then consider me 340 due to event troop.

1 Like

Rankings have been updated. yonizaf slipped into first place. It’s going to be a race to see who posts 341 first when the mythic comes out.

The honorable mentions sections have also been moved into the spreadsheet. @Mahamoti dropped below the threshold into Honorable mention.

1 Like

Plague gave me 315 mythics

2 Likes

It’s not just that, It’s also the only card you were missing and I know you got that from an Unrepentant legendary task.

Welcome Jazziin. It’s always nice to see a guild mate on here. You’re just a little shy of an honorable mention.

Big congrats on having all the cards.

1 Like

@PGSundling

340 now

Which I think puts me alphabetically ahead of @yonizaf :smiley:

EDIT: spotted the first post rule. Nevermind… :smiley:

2 Likes

333 now for me. I don’t mind getting the screenshot, it just seems a bit like unnecessary clutter for ‘oh something appeared and I got it instantly’.

Clutter picture hidden :P - maybe we should all be doing this most of the time for minor updates?

1 Like

And avoid shoving into people’s faces just how awesome I am? Never!

6 Likes

There he is! You missed the update @Jainus . You’ll have to wait a whole 4 days until the next one. Doh!

It’s going to be race for first post between you and @yonizaf for 341.

@Shimrra It’s cool, just remember to do a new screenshot every third one.

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes