Seals from daily win rewards not counting

In that case, I think the mails have 6 days expiry so you don’t have to collect the seals until personal 1500 is reached.

At least we seem to have worked out the bug.

I’m also affected.

My guild’s won a total of 3 times:
1st time I was already at 1500, the mail came, but I didn’t get any extra seal at all.
2nd time the mail came post reset and it added 50 to my bank as well as current weekly contribution, which means it’s useless as I would have hit 1500 on my own regardless.
3rd time, today, I’m already at 1500, and this time I received 50 seals for real, so I now have 1550 seals in my bank. It still says 1500 on my guild tab.

So I’m missing 100 seals total now.

@Nimhain is this really fixed?

the victory seals i collected yesterday were still not added anywhere besides my personal total seal count (so no personal weekly and no guild chest progress)
i had 1500 seals before i collected the victory bonus and it stayed 1500

i got another mail today but will collect it when i get home where i can make more convenient screen shots

Terri got 0 mails, and therefor 0 seals. I got 1 mail, and with it the 50 seals.
We both created a ticket at the end of the week, and got reimbursed 200 and 150 seals respectively.

1 Like

before:

after:

5 Likes

still waiting for 200 seals that I didn’t get. No response to my ticket.

1 Like

Sadly now that we’re in bracket 8 instead of 10 I haven’t been able to gather much more data. ^-^

They are probably busy I sent in a ticket on Monday for missing rewards and still haven’t heard anything back.

I collected 1500 seals while I had 100 seals from GW daily win rewards and it’s not added to seals cap.

As you can see on the SS above, I was ready to collect my 1500 seals. I was expecting my seals count to become 2150. However since I got 100 seals on my weekly seals already, I only got 1400 seals.

That means I didn’t get seals from GW daily wins. But if I collected seals from daily GW win after I reached 1500, it will added up to my total seals.

Is it still bug or intended?

According to this, it is functioning as intended. Early collection counts towards your weekly total. Later collection can’t count against your total because it is already maxed, but still adds 50 to your seal count. So if you’re a minmaxer get to 1500 before rollover tuseday, or hold off on picking up your mail.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yeah, I’ve learned from my mistake. I’ll collect seals from daily win after I got 1500 next time.

1 Like

The way it is working on consol (PS4) (I have verified this a few times) if I get the 50 seals before I have my 1500 then it is rewarded as though it was claimed normal. If I already have my 1500 thenit gets added to my overall total. Basically if you get it early then it’s worthless. I try to get my 1500 on Monday so I get all bonus seals. I have not verified if it counts towards the 40k as I just assumed it did.

Unfortunately the player you’re replying to retired almost a month ago, so they likely won’t see this now…