Seals from daily win rewards not counting

@Nimhain
Since the first mail reward i havent got any seals. Some mails were empty some “contained” 50 seals but the only time my seals stock increased was on the first day. Since then i havent got any new seals.

There was a couple of issue we discovered with daily victory seals mail. They have been fixed since, but we are aware that some players were affected by this.

The support team was delayed in helping players while they waited for a resolution from the team, which will be why you haven’t heard anything at this time.

1 Like

Well not fixed yet apparently, since it just happened again for Saturday’s rewards. This is three I’ve missed this week.

Same here.

I am waiting till the end of today’s battle before submitting a support ticket. This is clearly a widespread issue, and if people submit only a single ticket apiece there will be less of a backlog for the support staff to deal with.

[quote=“Nimhain, post:63, topic:23121”]
The support team was delayed in helping players while they waited for a resolution from the team, which will be why you haven’t heard anything at this time.
[/quote]Exactly the reason our GM decided against submitting support tickets for a widespread issue. We figured there would be some sort of global compensation as so many guilds/people are experiencing a known issue, so no use giving the overwhelmed support team more tickets on the same issue.

That is a bit of a no-win situation for the devs. If they just sent out 300 seals to each player, high-powered players could (rightly) complain: the vast majority of players are in guilds that didn’t win all six matches, and even among those that did go 6-0, not all will have hit the 1500-seal limit by the end of the first day. Why should everyone get free stuff when only people who both won wars and already hit 1500 seals were affected? On the other hand, if the devs sent out a more reasonable amount (100 seals, say), there are still (in absolute numbers) a huge number of players who should have received more seals than that. And so there will be another huge backlog of support tickets as these players claim what they should have received.

1 Like

Right now im 200 seals short. Tomorrow it’ll probably be 50 more missing.

And the same happened to me, my guild won yesterday’s war and i’m still stuck with 500 seals (had no reason to keep using seals since i finished my Guild Guardians)…

I’ve lost a total of 100 seals and i’m not very interested to make a ticket for so little, but i’ll ask again: @Nimhain, change those seals into keys so we can all just avoid this situation and any other problem that may, or may not, happen while trying to implement those excepetion to daily GW seals.

I trust you guys/girls will try your best to deal with it, but if just by chance something goes wrong and suddenly people can earn more than 1500 seals with their normal activities, such as PVP and Explore, then things would be a little complicated to handle as even the most honest players would have to stop playing in order to not receive unintended rewards while others could claim, honestly or not, they weren’t exploiting this particular bug as they weren’t aware of it while they play…

So what’s the consensus? Open a ticket or wait for a global reward?

Personally I’d wait till reset. Since if a reward is coming, it saves the support team a large number of tickets. If nothing comes then people can submit tickets then.

1 Like

Thanks Nimhain I look forward to hear from the support team.
Btw; my Guild war result page on the upper left corner indicated that daily rewards are not active .
SO, I didn’t get any daily bonus from the Guild War. …
Hopefully they will correct this.

We won 4 out of the 6 wars and i only got the seals for the 1st one and i didnt have my 1500 done yet for the second one but i did for the 3rd…

1 Like

AS near as I can tell this account is 150 or 200 seals short. I got the seals after the first war because I had not hit the cap. After that I saw them in the mail, but didn’t get any seals. My Listintira account hit the cap one day later and is 100 or 150 seals short.

We’re leading by a good amount in today’s war so I expect a win, but no seals for either account. The experience bonus appears to be working well.

250 seals missing for me now.

Does that mean you hit 1500 seals before Wednesday of last week? My final war’s seals counted towards this week’s total, since the reset had already happened by the time those seals were collected.

I got an empty mail on Wednesday.
And after that i had 1500 seals. Today i have 0/1500 seals and got empty mail anyway.

So I got the mail that said it had 50 seals in it. I looked at it, then collected my daily log in rewards only and left it alone to start documenting things and because the weekly prize hadn’t popped yet. After collecting the dailies the mail existed but no longer showed any seals. Then when I left my mailbox the reward mail deleted itself, unclaimed.

The seals are just overall buggy. Correct me if I’m wrong but this is my understanding. The daily seals will count towards your 1500 seals collected and act normally, unless you are at 1500 already and then they will add straight to your bank of seals. Similarly, even if you are at 1500 seals collected for the week, the 50 seals should raise the guild collected seals number until you are at 40k.

I had days were collecting seals was hit or miss for my personal bank of seals, but it always had no affect on the guild total after I hit 1500 seals collected.

That is my understanding of the desired implementation. Which sounded like a huge mess given the systems already existed to just nudge the personal cap like the guild store. The only functional difference between the two is it incentivizes racing to 1500 as fast as possible. If you make it to 1500 by rollover on Tuesday you can walk home with as many as 1800 seals. But if you’re a weekend warrior with the exact same total activity level for the week just popping in to do your War fights and waiting until Sunday for your grind session you only get 1500 or maybe 1550 because all the early rewards counted against your cap.

1 Like