[Reported] Victory talisman reduces xp to only 4 instead of normal 146?

We are all asking ourselves the same questions, just for different reasons.

The VP are for some odd reason based on player level difference instead of team scores.

Sometimes the easiest battles can give you the most VP.

It doesn’t make any sense.

And you facing only hard teams makes no sense, either.

1 Like

It would require someone able to change things to read our feedback, understand what we are asking for, care enough about game experience to actually consider doing it, find a way to monetize it, then add it to the end of the feature list already set in stone for the next years. It’s not entirely impossible, pooling money and buying up the franchise feels like the best way to proceed.

3 Likes

When using a Victory Talisman and a PvP Gold Boost, I am having the same issue as the OP.

I should have received 81 XP, and I am getting 2 XP when a Victory Talisman is equipped and a PvP Gold Booster is active. I have not tried it with a different Talisman.

If I don’t use a PvP Goold Boost, and equipping only a Victory Talisman, I receive the correct amount of XP: 81.

EDIT:
I also had 2 Buffs ( Mad Mage’s Ruin and Old God’s Shrine ) active alongside the Gold Booster.

Android 14, Samsung Galaxy A13.

Region: Geheron, Brown, Bloody Frenzy Active.

1 Like

Still happening :frowning: + 3 XP when using a victory talisman.

1 Like

Still not working on Xbox. Don’t bother to provide other information since I wasted so much XP that I have to play for another hour or two to make up for it. And my time is precious …