PvP rankings are a joke

Lol, if you left guild you would lose Guild Mana Masteries and your guild task skill bonus. Yep longer games bro

1 Like

I understand and ty about it but it really look like these changes been made recently (2 months) cause before that my points for 3 trophy fights was around 45-55 and now every week it seen like it drop this week im around 35-45 for same difficulry fights

1 Like

Pretty sure i still can finish a fight quickly with

Kraken
Valk
Justice
Mab

Even if you don’t have mana masterie and bonus you will still finish fight with over 100att and heath

I have just confirmed with the team that no changes have been made to PVP points in the last six months.

4 Likes

Does the gardian statue affect the pvp points? Cause we just hitted max that may explain why my points keep droping?

1 Like

Your missing the point and my original post was a joke. Lmao

Your guild statues do affect your PVP points as they give you a stat bonus and add to your masteries.

3 Likes

Alright ty @Saltypatra i got my answer but that still suck you guys better hurry to release 3.0 update and fix this!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

PM sent. (10 char)

Only people who wouldnt know it are those who dont follow anything (not saying there arent such people).
If you do check pvp leaderboards at least once a week youll notice the names never change. Think about it. Is it possible that for week after week, for months, same players are doing 1000+ pvp fights?
Maybe 1 out of 10 players that do this are playing with their own effort (no bot or account sharing).

We can pretend we arent noticing anything suspicios but thats just pretending.

1 Like

I didn’t say there isn’t anything suspicious, as a matter of fact i explicitly used the term ‘suspect’ in the post you quoted. But suspecting something is not knowing.
My experience in computer games taught me that there are a lot of players that make a game the center of their world, causing them to play for 15+ hours a day for months, or even over a year.

I also wasn’t implying cheaters don’t exist, unlike you however i wouldn’t assume that 9 out of 10 players at the top are cheaters, but your guess is as good as mine.
Regardless what number you assume, suspecting them all and actually verifying who of those 10 players are cheaters or no-lifers are completely different things.

could you place a simple limiter for pvp points gained ?

like pvp points can be given only once per 2 minutes (battle completed faster then in 2 minutes from last point-rewarding battle loot will grant no points)

ppl farming gold would not be affected, super fast bots would

would also introduce an improvement in skill requirement

1 Like

nice intentions…

what would one do if they played 1 troop defenses… or would this help eliminate that do you think ?

what is an issue with 1 troop defense actually?

1 Like

I have none, i just mean it can take less than 2 mins… and by implementing your idea, i wouldn’t get rewards. nothing personal :slight_smile:

every second fight you would :stuck_out_tongue:

im guessing bots are probably somehow skipping loading screens or something

1 Like

Awh jeez, that would suck :stuck_out_tongue:

You could be right, i generally have no idea… i have always been an Xbox gamer until my bro moved away with the console! not before he got me hooked on this game, so i joined steam and got even more hooked… but jeez louise, i thought Call of Duty 4 was bad with cheats :open_mouth: haha

should have said GTA, would have been a better analogy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It seems to me that after reading all of the responses from the last 24 hours, not only is policing account sharing difficult, it may be completely undesirable.

What this tells me is this:

As long as achievement in this game is weighted SO heavily towards time spent, the playing field will NEVER be level.

Therefore, we’re faced basically with 2 different choices:

1. Limit the amount of time that everyone can play, just like other F2P games with daily gating. I’m certainly not in favor of this but it would end the account sharing instantly.

2. Base achievement in the game on some other quantifiable value. This one is really hard. Skill would be an obvious choice IF the ability to win weren’t simply an afterthought with the way the game engine is now.

There doesn’t seem to be an easy solution. I can certainly understand why people aren’t in favor of policing account sharing. I also understand that many people, myself included, don’t have that luxury and shouldn’t be penalized because we can’t compete with those that do.

2 Likes

Isn’t that what GW is doing? Only 5 matches a day and points are based purely on skill not speed.

5 Likes

There certainly is some account sharing and it is a complicated and interesting debate but, as @turintuor and others have pointed out, the main problem right now in the top of the leaderboard is about botting, not sharing accounts.

1 Like