PS4 Guild ,,Santa´s big Gifts,, Rank 1 recruite

Santa told me he had asked 505 to promote me. It is all I know about my leadership.

The last time we talked in this forum (he has disappeared from PSN) he said I deserve it.

I agree. :joy:

4 Likes

I agree with and support PHR33K’s leadership as well.

Nothing but <3 for Santa and PHR33K. Both great leaders. Great guild.
<3 <3 <3

Are still slots free ? I would like to join im lvl 270 and active im from austria

Hey what’s up guys,
I have a question to PHR33.

Why are you playing with only 1 Ally in your defense Team?

He plays a ton of pvp matches a week so losing defense matches probably doesn’t hurt him all that much. He is likely trying to maximize gold gains by getting as many revenges as possible.

My guess anyway

That is what i thought first.
It’s all about the Gold.
But everybody will beat him, low level players too.
So if he want all revenge battles he will be forced to do 1 trophy battles.

I play with 4 Brians now… and I win some defenses! :joy:

My weekly goal is top 100 to win a couple of arcanes, as I get lots of them from VIP chests and dont need to play harder. So I play PVP for gold actually. And revenges give double gold, so… Besides, top 100 is really easy even if you lose 200 defenses every week. :sleepy:

We are the #1 guild on PS4 and we are looking for hardcore players!!

Our requirements are 1000k gold, 500 trophies and 1500 seals.

We complete all tasks within a few hours of reset and our average is 16 legendary tasks a week.

If you have what is takes leave your invite code here.

Lol, I think you mean 1 million gold :grin:

I don’t know who that Chinese #1 is. :joy:

The new real minimums are: 1.000.000 gold, 400 trophies and 1500 seals every week.

Hard for lazy casuals that thought Paradise was for free, but easy for US who love this game and can give the top guild what it deserves.

And as Doctor Frankenstein said: HE LIVES!!! :heart_eyes:

So glad to see you are still around, Claus. As you see, I have taken care of your baby. It is growing full of joy and commitment and I am the happiest guild leader in PSN thanks to your legacy. We miss you, man. And we will always have a spot for you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

show a Screenshot pls from the ladder. I think about it but its so much better without this Trophy stress. I mean you know i always was one of the best with Gold / Trophys but its so much stress. i prefer non online Games at the Moment played Horizon Zero Dawn, Witcher 3, Final Fantasy 15 etc

You’ll always be number one if you spam other players in the top 100 with pleas to join you. You might be the biggest but you’re far from the best.

3 Likes

Even giants fall, just harder.

1 Like

There’ll always be a certain type of person who doesn’t care who they piss off or are lacking certain morals, obviously a good fit.

1 Like

Classy.
I am part of a top guild, your members should know that because they seem to see fit to keep trying to poach my guys n gals week in week out. And you say I’m jealous, impossible. I’m happy where I am, top ten until last week and this is a game, not a job. Scumbag? Laughable.
And now I have said my piece I’ll ‘stfu’ as you so respectfully put it.

4 Likes

Maybe if you play the game you know who was in the top guilds, so you got so butt hurt over I’ll probably go to, even though I’m just excited to see that there will be a new number one here shortly why do you think he had up the requirements,SBg is been losing steam, maybe you better get back in the game and go take care of your guild man, good luck to you I’ll stfu now too, thx.

2 Likes

Stay classy, don’t lower yourself to their level. Loyal players will stay as they know the grass isn’t always greener, more so with certain guilds.

3 Likes

Everybody is welcome to Santa’s. Even haters. As long as they reach our weekly minimums. :joy:

Hate and lack of respect are two entirely different things.

4 Likes