PS4 Guild ,,Santa´s big Gifts,, Rank 1 recruite

yeah Loyal Players … iam the Founder of this Guild and was their Guildleader from 0 to Rank 1. So many of these ‘’ Loyal Players’’ from other Top Guilds asked me for an invite when they saw our Success.

(When i lost Motivation i changed the Leader to Phr33 so dont pm me pls with requests )

3 Likes

Good job on getting to the top, it’s not easy

The current Leader only walked into a ready-made Position some People always forget their roots :smiley: He dont even invite his old Guildleader which invited him when he was a noname Low Level . The Person who invited him in his own Guild ( Santas big Gifts) even after he said no thx i stay in PewPew. and the Person who gave him the Leadership without conditions after his retirement.

really i know you will read this .Youre an ungrateful Idiot @PHR33KP0W4 I trusted you, thats why i gave you the leadership but looks like might always reveals the true Character.

Just wanted to look how the Game looks today perhaps some Days in my old Guild but then i must hear ,You are to weak for Guildwars no thx’’ from you . Really man without me you wouldnt have this Position tzzz iam so disappointed .That was the last Time i ever trusted someone which i dont know personally.

You dont have a bad conscience? You’ve owed me everything and this is what i get ? i hope you have Nightmares and your Soul goes to Hell

thats no mimimi iam not sooooo motivated to continue its only to remember him who made this and that everyone with Honor would have invited his old Captain

Am I reading and following this correctly?

Original Santas Big Gifts leader gave leadership to someone else…who has now rejected and kicked the old leader?

If this is true…this is sad…hilarious and odd all at once.

2 Likes

No comment. :joy:

That is a comment😱

yeah no comment tzzz you are the ungrateful Person i ever met. Iam the one that gave you that chance and what i get for this? not even a Guildinvite. I made you a great Player you got all the Rewards for your Troops from my Guild when i was the Leader you reached Level 1000 in my Guild from like 200 when i invited you. You are just a Joke :confused: sitting on the Throne i created

if you would have even a little Honor you wouldnt have rejeted me .Cant understand why you can be so ungrateful you owe me everything

i created this Thread thats enough Proof who is the real leader you ungrateful Person

my Name says it all Claussanta Santas big gifts

1 Like

Maybe they should make a name change and put a real disgrace to it all.

The ungrateful idiots

i leaded them with my recruits from 0 to Rank 1 in 2 Months

tzz and what did he do ? only sitting on the Throne when we already had like 50000 Difference to Rank 2

really Phr33 youre a real hero

1 Like

Please change the name so I can see it influenced you, lol and see how ungrateful you are really are,or just get your own damn guild leader back in a be a nice guy

even if he would change the Name every High level Players knows who made the Rank 1 Guild tzzzz ok iam out now playing some Witcher 3

1 Like

no Popcorn needed i dont need my Throne back i just say he is an Idiot for not giving his old Guildleader an invite to have some fun for some Days cya

Especially after this:

That was only 3 weeks ago. Ouch.

5 Likes

Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha my my my how things change lol

1 Like

Some laughs here too. This thread has never been so amusing.

ups… No comment #2. :joy:

This Guy is in his mid 40s and act like a Kid that dont want to share the Candys

@PHR33KP0W4 first posting youre Welcome and then rejecting

everyone can see in this Quote that even you wrote that it is my Guild . You are the only Joke here :smiley:

not a bit of decency you are just pathetic as your Comments ‘’ This thread has never been so amusing hohohoh ‘’

i will push this from Time to Time and hope some of the current( or old Guildmembers which owe me much too ) see this :smiley:

1 Like

Klär das doch mit dem Support, er sitzt da nur rum und greift die Lorbeeren ab, SBG wird schon lange nicht mehr ernst genommen, es wird Zeit, dass sich der wahre König erhebt :wink: