Post Necromancy "Buff" Soul Farming Team - 325 per match (High Stat Team Comp w/ Alternatives)

it modifies the souls gained directly when casting spell x1.5 for one necro, x2 for two etc
separately modifies the cap +10 souls per necro

no idea does it count as additive but i suppose so?

What matters is the Souls gained per hour (or min) not that you can maximize a single match with 3 necro troops. Sure you can get more in a single match, but in the same time frame you do one match, I can easily do 2. Because of that I have significantly more souls collected:

the two best teams:
(lion banner)
Valk
Rowanne
Sacrificial Priest
Mercy

fastest team out there that still gives some souls.

and my preferred method (on WL2)

(abyss banner)
Soothsayer
Dragon soul
Aziris
Warlock

This team will kill a match every 1.5 min on average and net 340 souls a match for me. In other words over 200 souls a min, which is way way faster than the suggested team. That team is lucky to average 2.5 min a match.

Was this directed at me or? Anyways, as I said, I completed 31 matches in an hour; less than 2 minutes per match, counting dead time.

@killerman3333

As I said, I would be revising this and seeing what I could do with it. I may have found a team that is potentially better than the first team I suggested. When time allows, I’ll post out a comprehensive explanation of it and maybe @Tacet can make a video about it.

i might have missed that, I expect great things.

Hey Happy,

Are these still kinda accurate, after all these months?

Leaving out Pharos-Ra, which will obviously have much higher soul farming potential, but is kinda hard to get without tons of luck :slight_smile: