To add to Cortaud’s post:
- Valkyrie fills up very quickly, especially with the right banner.
- Valkyrie’s skill generates souls: very few skills in the game do this but this is how you “farm”.
- Warlock uses blue mana and fills up relatively quickly.
- Valkyrie’s skill helps you get lots of blue mana.
- Warlock’s skill (eventually) can reliably one-shot troops in certain stages.
- Warlock’s Necromancy trait boosts the number of souls you get from Valkyrie.
So the way the team works is: you get Valkyrie online ASAP, fire her off, hope some Warlocks fill up. Use the warlocks to kill fools. Fill Valkyrie again, fire her off, use warlocks to finish off. Kablam, in 8-10 turns tops, you’ve got souls.
This is the pattern of most soul farming teams. They’ve got a generator, stuff with Necromancy, something that generates souls, and heavy damage-dealers. You aim to fill up your generator so it can fuel your soul generator, max out your souls for the round, then destroy everything ASAP.
That’s how my current team, Valkyrie, Pharos-Ra, Warlock, Warlock works. Pharos-Ra boosts souls AND generates souls AND does damage that’s boosted by souls. In the average match, I get Valkyrie online in 2-3 turns. She fills Pharos-Ra and he one-shots something. I fill Valkyrie again then pick off the stragglers with Pharos-Ra and Warlock. 315 souls in a minute or so, please and thank you.