Points from last week's guild wars are not carrying over

Reporting for someone on discord who’s having issues with the forums at the moment:

The guild Growler is still showing no points from last week. They’ve tried a number of restarts. Ranking pages and last weeks results are also empty.

Both of these should be fixed.

2 Likes

thank you.

They are back, thanks a lot.
But now the Attack screen says we have 155 battles to play?

Thanks Nim I can confirm they are in. But are we supposed to only have one Champion?

@Nimhain

I’m still showing 0 too -

But on the Ranking Tab - Show Last week’s result - has the right information.

I just also quit and relaunched (Steam/Windows 7)

@Nimhain: Marthos Guardians is also missing a player in Guild Wars that we recruited to the guild yesterday: Tweed

Can you please add him?

And, BTW, on android I still see that I got 0 points last week. Should be somewhere around 39K

Here at Safe Word we seem to have a partial fix. Last week’s data is viewable in the ranking tab, and defenders for this week have been shuffled accordingly, but on the register tab Last Week’s Results is still showing zero.

Edit: Oh and people’s purchased sentinel level is missing I see.

What??

3 members I recruit yesterday early disappeared from GW

Is that the real mate? If they join yesterday they are out of the wars?
so we must fight only 26?

@Nimhain has fixed a few guilds that had this issue. Leave your guild name and maybe the names of the members and she or another dev might be able to help?

1 Like

well I sent her and Salty PM also, I think they could ask me. Anyway the guild is DarkWarriors.

Thanks

and Congrats @Ozball

1 Like

Our points were partially restored. I did my fights later in the day, so maybe the backup had been done before?

I’m a little salty considering it was a perfect run. Had the highest score in the guild for the week, but now my guild members are going to think their GL is a slacker and/or an idiot. And I am not a slacker.

Guild is Heroes United. Joggel, Franklin, and Terrorist are also showing no matches played for day 6. I know that’s wrong for Joggel, and suspect the same for the others.

Last week: 0
Guild: Black Dragon

Match Masters has had the rank order change (i.e. I am Paragon instead of esslee) but the personal points from last week still reads as a 0. Betting my guild mates also have 0s.

Just saying.

1 Like

Same for us, but I’m happy that our paragon spot now went to the person that earned it

I’m in ‘Abaddon’ and I also see 0 points for last week.

I am in the guild Red Vamp and also seeing 0 points for last week’s Guild War:

Same problem in “2 brothers in arms”

Solophobia.

Player points for Audles seem to have been partially updated, but guild points last week are still 0. More importantly, a new member that joined on Sunday isn’t listed as able to participate.