PC/Mobile: 3.1 Patch Notes

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:indeed

Why waste more money?

1 Like

INCOMING!

2 Likes

Because i love the look on her face when the statement comes in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

shakes fist at Android

Sitting here with 2 sleeping kids on me and no PC.

1 Like

I noticed there was one change not on the list: Chat window can now be resized.

3 Likes

If you fail a dungeon fight, can you retry or are you locked out for the day?

Retry. (Unless it was changed)

1 Like

[quote=“Sirrian, post:1, topic:29517”]
can now be made larger in the Chat Menu
Performance improvements to the blur when is set to off

You missed it lol

I would like this a thousand times hope it is on console as well.

That’s referring to the text size, which is also a new feature.

Dang I thought I had one on ya lol

1 Like

Hoping I can make the window smaller to hide off to the side or longer perhaps.

So it looks like it takes two days to get 20 jewels in dungeons @ 50%each day ???

First bug found: Sound effects play when switching tabs in the Soulforge, even when sounds are turned off in settings.

2 Likes

OMG, 4x speed! Gotta go fast!

(Also, the build looks/feels just different enough for it to be really weird right now. Seems like there are probably pluses & minuses but too soon to tell. Just weird for the moment!)

@Saltypatra

Is it intended that excess kills do not carry over to next forge level? I had more than 20 kills when I upgraded to level 2, but was not given any progress toward third level. That is super annoying.

1 Like

Possible bug:

I saw a splash screen when 3.1 got to the world map the first time. Maybe an explanation of the new game modes? I don’t know what it was, because I had to switch apps. When I returned to GoW, the screen didn’t appear.

It is not just the sliders. The upgraded AI will generally make better decisions, passing up 3-skull matches to cast spells, not repeatedly casting different spells, choosing more wisely when it has a choice of colors in a spell and some other subtle differences. Most of these are affected by the sliders, but even in modes where the sliders don’t come into play (GW, explore, etc.), you will see significant differences in how the AI plays.

2 Likes

Aurai still doesn’t show number of green gems on board when ready to cast :slightly_frowning_face: I assume same for other GW troops.

1 Like