Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Hah yeah, there’s always at least one troop in enemy team that can be death to your whole team. Either be it any devour troop, mab, ek, Crimson, or any horseman, they all need to be dealt with right away. The 2 teams I mentioned above work in the way that they don’t let opponent get their turn, but no souls generated is a big downside :confused:

I have been running my
Mercy/Alch/Hellcat/Gard which is pretty much unstoppable

I really wanted to get an Honor/Gard combo team working, but there is nothing that activates fast enough to get Honor looping, and at this point in the game I can’t stall for 5-6 turns if I get a bad board… :frowning:

Anybody have any suggestions for two troops I can pair with Honor and Gard to get them moving quick?

Yeah Gard would work better then Moloch. But one should find it first :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t think that guardians are good troops to loop because they are very unpredictable :confused:

1 Like

That’s why I worked on Moloch til I get Gard lol

From now on I’ll refer of 2.2 update as a “non guild wars update”

1 Like

Curious to know the “changes”

Did I miss some more info on the 2.2 update?

Nim said they will add turn counter to treasure maps and chat button there.
But nothing else. And certainly not guild wars xD

1 Like

If that is all… waste of time

Wow…
I’m grateful for the turn counter in TH…
But that and a chat button do NOT an UPDATE make… that’s barely a patch… :frowning:

This is more like 2.12 in my opinion.

So no events :confused:? I was looking forward to that!

Oh nor, those are just small parts of the update. Along with events we will be getting those 2. But those 2 additions are only thing that has been revealed so far.
We know there will be events, but we have no clue how will they be done.

1 Like

Ok, I feel better about the update now! :wink:

Ive got 6316 Batlle Points, and am Rank 9141 at the moment…
Ive done nothing but PvP this week, and will continue to do so just to see, but man the grind starts to wear on you.

I have no idea how those top players are over 50k battle points!! That is BEYOND crazy… :scream:

1 Like

I always think those are like 14 year old siblings lol

1 Like

I know right. Last week I had 220 pvp battles, didn’t end up in freaking top 10.000 :open_mouth:
And I was close to 10k points so idc who is playing so much xD

Yea. It’s a bit aggravating. Not to sure but didn’t they/ or someone mention that they may expand the ranking prizes in pvp?

Heard the same thing from efh, but didn’t see it anywhere else. But I trust efh’s sources :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didn’t get the mythic but at level 1003 this finally happened :heart_eyes:

[quote=“efh313, post:1, topic:14878, full:true”]

8 Likes

Congrats on achieving you goal! Lvl 1000 w/o Mab!! :wink:

1 Like

Ok MM, I need some advice:
I just acquired my 6th Dragon Soul. Do I:

1. Ascend to Mythic
    OR
  2. Wait until I have 7 so I always have the option of building a deck with 2 TDSs

I currently don’t have any builds requiring 2, but have been thinking of some to try, just want some more input before I go and remove that option for who knows how long… (see @Dddd waiting 1000 levels for one Mab)

Thanks in advance for the advice! :wink: