Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

I get it, I feel the same xD
But I’d rather catch those 2 horseman and Gard before. I got maugrim to 7 stars anyway, so I’m not in a rush of catching him :smiley:

1 Like

3 Likes

Hahaha, such a perfect meme picture to portrait the text :laughing:

Where is the info on the new mythic? I looked in the spoiler thread, but didnt see it??

Sorry for the intrusion Mean Machine but I had the post bookmarked. (Lyya does great work and is much appreciated)

7 Likes

Thanks Macawi!
I also enjoyed your single monk defense team, I decided to tackle the Hard opponent instead, but when I saw you pop up in my EASY PvP slot, I had to take a peek at what you had fielded! :wink:

1 Like

Intrude as you seem fit, we like the intruders :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Come on in, he says.

6 Likes

Don’t search for hidden traps, they’ll find you :imp:

3 Likes

I know chats are currently down, but i currently jus fulfilled a fully traited Moloch and was curious to know what build would work best around him.

Hope everyone doing solid!

Humble Pie:

Humility***
Jarl***
Moloch***
Courage***

I run on Dragon Banner. Loopy as hell and you may never cast Moloch but when you do his magic should be pumped enough to one shot whomever you want.

Just make sure to fill Humility and Jarl before casting. Then cast Humility and select red. Then cast your Jarl +90% chance of getting an extra turn that way.

Enjoy!

1 Like

WOW.
Thatll take me some time to build that

The final traits are nice but not necessary. It’s spam casting Jarl that kills everybody.

Efh team is great.

2 others I would suggest:
Goblin shaman***/giant spider***/boar rider***/moloch***
Frozen banner.
Once any of the first 2 troops are full you shouldn’t lose a turn, and even if you do lose it enemy team will be devastated by that point.
You can run it with traits like this and it will work as good as with all traits on: goblin shaman**/giant spider**/boar rider***/moloch***. Of course having all traits is better.

Team 2:
Alchemist***/hellcat***/infernal king***/moloch***
Dragon banner.
With dragon banner you can fill alchemist with a single red mana match with surge, and from that point you’ll probably keep your turn till the end, like with the team no1. You could substitute infernal with anoin one or Jarl but I find that infernal works the best since it not just converts stuff he also deals decent split damage :slight_smile:
You can run it with traits like this and it will work as good as with all traits on: alchemist**/hellcat*/infernal king***/moloch***

The main downside is that both teams don’t have any soul generator troop. But you can beat any team with both of those 2 teams.

1 Like

My phone Internet is practically dead today so I haven’t been able to log in today at all :confused:
Been playing every day for such a long time, feels so bad when I can’t do it :confused:

2 Likes

Jus wrote it down in my little GoW notepad lol
I tend to forget mention teams and tips I get lol.
Too much going on in life. But loving every min of this Game/guild. You guys are my escape.

3 Likes

I know exactly what you mean @NYCUrbanity!
I probably would have quit playing GoW along time ago if it werent for this Guild and the forums… :heart: :wink:

@DonBoba I missed an entire day once and just about had a meltdown! And my daily login bonus thing only had one check mark!!! I WAS APPALLED and ASHAMED!! :joy:

4 Likes

I’m finaly back in the game xD

3 Likes

After 18 hours of not being able to enter the game tributes accumulated 5500 gold + the kingdom tributes xD

2 Likes

I hate playing PvP with anything other than overpowered deck because it feels like the AI always gets the luckiest damn drops! Unless I am in complete control of the board RNGesus will eat my lunch…

I wish there were a better option, but when you’re playing against end-game opponents it is kill or be killed, there is no chance to stall and wait for the board to give you the colors you need…