Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

:laughing: Handball?! ouch hurts to laugh.

Much better

1 Like

Yep a rather popular sport in my town. And since it was either that or basketball for his age basketball was not an option.

1 Like

@ogunther didn’t mean kick from the guild lol. “Kick a man while he’s down” is a phrase for when someone catches too much hell all at once. Like when someone has family trauma and work problems all at once. We have a similar code over in our guild about life getting in the way :wink:

1 Like

Oh well I’m not supposed to know every contry phrases xD
Thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everybody!!!
New here hope to have fun and get to know all of you !

5 Likes

Make sure to read the rest of chat maybe you’ll find some info I skipped or something interesting :slight_smile:

guys, i’m no more in the guild? what happens??

I’ve explained all to you in our private conversation, if you wish, you can come back as soon as we get a spot open.

So this happened

Not sure how but hey why not

2 Likes

That’s because we are so fast our own shadow can’t keep up :wink:

2 Likes

We are one trophy behind ourselves!! Cmon MM we can take them!

1 Like

Ok what’s going on??

Team whipped and then…

I must killed 10 different troops…

It’s kerberos ghost triggering his third trait. No jokes I’m serious.
When a troop dies (in this case 1 of 4 kerberos) he gets replaced by a Warg. But the problem is when a troop is replaced like that its traits tend to persist behind the new summoned troop. So even though kerberoses were dead their trait kept summoning new troops on allies death. Add to that that Warg can summon another Warg with its third trait and you got a big bunch of troops to kill.
Hypotheticaly speaking a single Warg killed could result in 4 Wargs summoned - 3 from kerberos in other 3 spots and 4th from Wargs trait.

That’s the most retarded thing EVER.

I just had a fight where I had to kill about 50 of damn Wargs xD resulted in getting 1060 exp on the end.

2 Likes

Curious.
I play a lot on my phone but wish to know if I can use my laptop while I’m at home to play on same account. I rlly don’t wnna have two separate accts…

You can there are guides around. Even if you don’t link to a laptop as a mobile player it still pays to screen shot your account information in case something happens to your phone.

Didn’t saw your msg earlier, explained everything to you in the guild chat :slight_smile:
But takes mufasas advice and do a screen shot of your world map. Just in case :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently downloading :innocent: