Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Would be awesome to get those 1.2% work for us :smiley:

yep, i miss Mythics tooā€¦ thatā€™s 1.2 over 100 legendary taskā€¦itā€™s a statistically loooooong way

Task 7: 20 minor red, goblin king and 2 event keys

1 Like

Goblin King, hmmmā€¦is that because heā€™s this weekā€™s legendary? Is he the only legendary you can get right now from Legendary Tasks?

No you can get any. And even if a mythic drops it can be any mythic. There are no exclusive mythics for legendary tasks. (Currently you could still get any horseman or draak and das, even though avatar is exclusive in chests)

1 Like

Not a fan of those percentages

well, from the POV of having ā€œinfiniteā€ resources is totally good, but still not amazed by the cost/return

Only table 3 rewards should be awarded. Getting 100 glory, 2 event keys, a dozen minors 2-4 gem keys, 2 arcanes is to underwhelming.
Table 1 should be completly removed.

yep but i think that is structured in order to not let those higher up guild to stack overflow of resources letting other too much behind

But all in all it wouldnā€™t be much of an overflow. Imagine only getting table 3 rewards. 60 gems, 6 gems keys and a mythic. Sounds good? Yeah. Too good? Nop, it costs 1m to get those. And considering how low % is known mythic usual reward would be something like 500 glory, 6 gem keys, 1 legendary.

yeah i agree, it the great total, normal weekly rewards are much more,
maybe top 3 or 5 guild will overflow with money even after weekly task and devs wanted do put some control in it. sure most of legendary task is not worth for high level players

Yeahā€¦ I have been underwhelmed, but I am also realistic enough to know that this conversation would be VASTLY different if we DID get a Mythic Troop drop.

SOā€¦

The one big take away is that, this guild has the means to generate moneyā€¦ alot of it. I know that I for one did not have to work much harder than usual to play a larger role in making this happen. I would love to see all 6 tasks completed every week. Once that is accomplished, the legendary task is there. If people donate, then I will throw some extra money that way too. :wink: After all it is the only way outside of chests to get a swing at a Mythic, but since it is just a swing and one at the SAME rate as a chestā€¦ then Id rather just finish those other tasks and earn 100* swings instead of one Legendary swing.

*I have no idea how many keys are earned from 10-12 of the other tasks when writing this.

1 Like

None of us had to work harder than we normally do, itā€™s the same amount of gold. The difference is we saved it for 2 weeks. All of us. That normally doesnā€™t happen. I suspect some people put in gold they had stashed away. I didnā€™t of course. So I think 6 tasks is unlikely, we shall see. Iā€™d rather do the norm anyway, and then use all excess gold the 4th week to get more legendary tasks done and more chances for a mythic.

We just stopped task at 9/12 instead of completeing, but so far we have completedā€¦
7 Legendary Tasksā€¦ that means we have spent 23 million gold this week and its only Wednesday!

If we had stopped SPENDING after completing ALL tasks we would still have 7 million in reserve for next week with 5 more days of earning ahead of us! That to me means we ARE capable of completing all tasks each week. Now it might take a week of saving to ā€œkickstartā€ the engine, but once we are ahead of the curveā€¦ We STAY ahead of the curve! I am all for this! :wink:

1 Like

If that were true though efh, we wouldā€™ve been doing that already. We complete 4 tasks, with 10/12 on the other 2. Usually every week. Thatā€™s roughly 2.6 million gold needed to complete it the rest of the way. Also we had people not spending on their kingdoms to help out. Iā€™m optimistic, but iā€™m also a realist. We can get there for sure when others have their kingdoms maxed. Also the thought of completing legendary tasks has everyone excited, so they are putting gold in that they normally would save for next week. So if this goes up for vote, right now my vote is no. :wink:

I mostly agree with efh, we did already complete 7 tasks in 55 hours, thatā€™s very big. Also we saved for just 1 week (and by saving we did maybe 4-5 tasks then we would). The week before that we did 3 to 12/12 and 3 to 10/12 and said yeah letā€™s stop now thats enough.
Is it possible to hit 6/6 every week? Yes. But that would be with our players who donā€™t have all kingdoms maxed donating all their gold and not upgrading kingdoms. So we wonā€™t force that, we will just naturaly reach that point :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m all for natural progression. I usually do more pvp than efh and I usually only make enough gold to put 500-600k into the guild, and save for the next week. (no offense to him) So iā€™m really not looking to do any more than I do. If it comes to that, iā€™ll have to find another guild. 400-500 trophies a week is enough for me. Thatā€™s usually me playing all night for as many days as I can.

I get that it wonā€™t be any extra work IF those people without maxed kingdoms pitch in to, but otherwise us ā€œbigger contributorsā€ will have to carry more weight.

I have yet 2 or 3 kindom to bring from 6 to 10,
iā€™ve stopped these weeks in order to fullfill the project,
as soon as iā€™m done with those kingdoms i can have more money output

From a different guilds point of view, @DonBoba is right; we went through the exact same thing. Now that all our members have at least all kingdoms to 10, weā€™ve gone 6/6 for two weeks in a row (this week should make three). Once all your guildmates have caught up, you guys will be doing 6/6 most weeks, too, Iā€™d imagine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I liked your comment @ogunther as always, but what does the thread topic say? You crazy goose. @DonBoba I think we gotta change it to Mean Machine/Hoguns guild chat now.

2 Likes