Gems of War as a whole
The new music
Manti/Manti/Deep Borer/Bone Dragon defense teams
The sound of crying Bombots
Marid, the superior sibling
Lady Sapphira
Glacial Peaks

Discord, both the concept and the app
A lot of people on this forum, actually.
Intrim, both I and II, as well as all of its members
30 Secs 2 Match, and everyone in it
Can I mention @Zuboki again? He’s freaking awesome.
Queen Mab
Humility’s third trait
Char~truse~
Apples

The list goes on for a while. But that’s not what this thread is about.

3 Likes

You can’t beat a gorilla, well, you can but I have seen them use frogs for that…

Greatest possible troop design

4 Likes

Until later

mondays…

6 Likes

When the butfor is not questioned!

Hello ladies and gentlemen, thank you for allowing me to grace you with my presence. I start off today by reading a list of things that make me angry and a little bit sad as well.

When you wake up to see that in the patch notes, Valkyrie is losing Necromancy.
When you log into GemsofWar to find out Valkyrie has lost Necromancy.
When you look in global chat and people keep talking about Valkyrie losing Necromancy.
When you look in your guild chat, and people just can’t stop talking about her necromancy.

I miss you Valk, and I’ll never forget you. RIP 2016-2016

Oh and Jainus’s superiority complex. Love you bro.

6 Likes

Time to bury her. She is starting to stink.

2 Likes

2 Likes

When i run out of maps! And pvp is terrible for glory grinding compared to maps!

1 Like

Spanking chanpion 2016

How does one run out of maps? Through a bug?

1 Like

I found out about gow due to a sickly bejeweled blitz complex in which the return value was zippety split lick (no Robert, i do mean nothing). For me, that treasure hunting part is like nostalgia. So they end up being depleted, fast!

I’ll give you my pile of maps then, they should last you at least a week :smiley:

1 Like

Unfortunately, my OCD doesn’t allow me to hoard maps. I’m currently at zero but only because every time I get one, I use it right away. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Well, we’ve got two characters now that both give a 20% chance to get a map. Time for an hour of map farming homework! You’ve got to get a stockpile just in case they give a leader board.

When I played a lot more maps, I bought maps in the store. 30 Glory for a map, and I almost always earned more than that.

Thankfully, I’m a recovering map junkie. I still play them, just not fast enough that I have to farm them.

I like to play looping teams, so I get a lot of maps organically the way it is. I don’t like to do them, I just can’t let them sit.

3 Likes

These dont show properly on mobile unless you click them :weary:

3 Likes

Too much memes so I decided to leave the party, I came back once, and almost got back twice, but not anymore. I have made up my mind…

2 Likes