Legendary Task Rewards

Looks like this will need to be reworked with the new changes to LTs.

maybe toss some crafting mats in the tables.

Were there changes with the new update?

Were added just a few minutes ago.

1 Like

Not sure how popular that move will be :frowning:

5 Likes

And everyone were complaining that the rewards were lame. :smiley:

2 Likes

Though people were petitioning for this one:

2 Likes

The vocal minority although I can now fully trait everything from my stock of minors and majors. This will be a negative to less developed players.

2 Likes

The rewards were terrible before and not everyone does 4x! Silly that Guild Wars gives out tons of resources for a couple hours of effort while the legendary rewards were already small and takes hours to complete one and they nerf the small rewards! Wow!

5 Likes

While that may be a good thing about speed, I think that 20% more gold Flowing isn’t that big of a deal especially if you look at where the top producers are.

I btw, can’t use the speed thing, it crashes after 4 or 5 battles. I just went back to x1.

@Sirrian, can you possibly update the Legendary Task Reward tables. It’s a bit outdated and it would be nice if people had an updated version so that we know what we’re spending our gold on.

6 Likes

No… Not really everyone. And not all the rewards. Just me and the minor traitstones.

Glad they removed them.

That is all

1 Like

@Vangor
I swear, why are you perpetual changing your Profile Picture?

I am a very fast reader and it keeps slowing me down when I’m flying through the comments… who is this?.. oh Vangor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:

1 Like

Yeah… I hear ya brudda

Sorry for the inconvenience and it will probably stay like this for a while

1 Like

No apology necessary😁. Just posting nonsense I notice, do what makes you happy.

So if there are still players who want to continue this game, we could find the new rewards by ourselves… or wait why for @Aelthwyn to post some data :stuck_out_tongue: .

So what are players seeing completing legendary tasks after the 3.1 update? Just curious as to what kind of effect it will have on console.

If you everyone could post a sampling that would be great.

Sample:

4x glory keys
1x gem keys
Legendary

5x runic
1x gem key
4x event keys

5x runic
1x arcane
8x gem keys

5x runic
1x gem key
750 glory

Task 9 to 15 are before 3.1, 16 to 20 after.

Wow. That seems like a fairly deep cut on rewards for legendary tasks.

1 Like