Legendary Task Rewards

Marthos Guardians got a Famine in a legendary task 2 weeks ago. Before that I don’t recall getting any mythics for at least 5-6 months…

I’m just so jealous right now. :wink:
Plague is one of the 2 mythics I am still missing, and I already had 3 Famines before I got the one from the legendary task 2 weeks ago…

1 Like

Aby was new for me, but i had 3 plagues and this was my 4th. Now I’m only missing death.

1 Like

So you got two in a the same week after a long famine of mythics. Streaks. Just saying. :wink:

1 Like

The only tweaks to Legendary Tasks that I would make.

1. Remove Minor Stones
  2. Much like how every VIP chest gives you 2k gold. Id have every Legendary Task give 100 seals on top of the 3 rewards.
2 Likes

I am all in for removing minor traitstones from legendary tasks.
What was the reward for legendary task? Minor traitstones? How do these things even belong together?

As for the seals part, 100 seals per leg tasks would be too much, guilds like ours would double their seals gain, which probably isnt health for the economy. Something like 20 seals sounds much more reasonable.

8 Likes

Whatever number you see fit.

Heck…I am sure you all would take 10 seals. lol

Free stuff is free stuff.

2 Likes

Been saying it for months

7 Likes

My guild (Gems of the Ostfront) completed our first ever LT last week (twice) and will be getting more this week so this topic has recently gained my attention so now i have a question

When the LT gives a legendary troop are all legendary troops in the drop pool? Specifically all 6 imps?

2 Likes

All 6 Imps are indeed in LTs, we got an imp of love last week even though it’s spring imp season

4 Likes

Yes my guild got a Summer Imp a few weeks ago it was the last Imp I was missing.

2 Likes

Thanks @Whiskeyjack & @Maxx!

The only 2 legendary troops im still missing are winter imp and imp of love… Obviously i would prefer a mythic but if it has to be a legendary i would be ok if its one i still need☺

I would be ‘OK’ with a mythic he says …
:expressionless:
Some of us would be more than ok!
:grin:

3 Likes

Lol i said i would be ok with a legendary but prefer a mythic

1 Like

Sorry, going blind or senile here.

Kick a guy when he’s down why dontcha?

3 Likes

This should help lol

3 Likes

While minors don’t make mathematical sense to be in legendary tasks at all currently (I went over this in the other threads linked by @shimrra, but I’m too lazy to dig up the link), there remains the possibility that they will no longer be a dead end resource that everyone getting legendary tasks already accumulates faster than they can spend when crafting finally goes live and give us another avenue for getting a new common to mythic other than the RSI inducing opening tens of thousands of gold keys back to back, which would be far more reasonable if they could just be opened whenever. Unfortunately, this looks to be months away at this point, which means at least one more kingdom of doing this.

4 Likes

Have we got a an up to date drop pool table? Cheers

2 Likes

Not worth the effort. Agree ?

Here are the percentage drops of the different rewards that we have observed until August, after the first adjustment at the beginning of August, and last week. It seems that further adjustments have been made this month.

Table 1

Table 2

Table 3

3 Likes

@Saltypatra are the drop rates and tables the same across all platforms?

1 Like