KissTheKraken-New guild, very low requirements so we can upgrade kingdoms

Brand new guild, starting out with the lowest requirement I have ever seen 50k gold. The purpose of this guild is so newer players or players who want to be in a guild but don’t have their kingdoms leveled to 10 a chance to dump almost all gold into their kingdoms. If you feel you can or want to put more that is up to your judgment on how your kingdoms are leveled. Also as the guild grows the requirements will increase accordingly, as for now 50k min per week seals and trophies are up to how much time you have and or desire you have to play.

Message me here on the forum with your invite code or better yet on ps4: psn name is GetFelted

thank you,
Getfelted

1 Like

I like that guild name.

Thanks! If you know of any newer players or players who would like to be in a guild and level up their kingdoms send em this way. Its literally brand new as of making of this post.

Would be happy to help but i dont play on consoles :confused:

Ahhh I see well thank you the same for posting here and happy gemming!

Hi, I am a growing player on PS4 interested in an active guild. Happy to provide at least 50k gold, 50 trophies, and 1,000 seals. I am at work now, but could you send an invite? My invite code is Phirebrow_NWQN.

Nice I will send you the invite code later today. Just want you to know this is a brand new guild its going to take a few weeks to get the ball rolling. Also if you come across players or have friends that would like to join.

Thanks,
Getfelted.

Nice KissTheKraken has 3 members now alot of views on this thread already please leave a comment and if you know any players that are a nice fit in the guild please let them know thanks everyone.

Getfelted

Good luck on here, I’ll bump u up!

Thanks Santadrix

Santandrix*

Just want to update currently 4 members! Newer players are welcome tell your friends, or convince them to download the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update currently 7 members I like the quick growth is such a short time ty everyone, anyone is welcome come join!

Thanks,
Getfelted.

9 members!

Update currently 12 members now all contributing and doing great! Lets keep this growing if you want to join KissTheKraken or know anyone who would like to join and can contribute 50k min per week you are welcome! msg me here or on psn GetFelted

I had to swap a member out recently but only because we’d got more strict with requirements. I think her invite code was fragolina-banana
If that’s not it I’ll send her a message asking for it. I’m sure she’d be able to join you guys

i would be happy to joing you guys!
i’m level 48 and the requirments won’t be a problem.

invite code : NELES033_WCGD

See ya’ll soon!

Thanks Dan I will send her an invite. Thanks everyone up to 21 members now and everyone is hitting requirement :slight_smile:

Thanks for joining Neles

I tried to invite fragolina multiple ways not working if you would be so kind as to ask her for it or have her msg me psn Getfelted thanks alot for your time and help.

1 Like