How often are YOU running into the "super lucky" opponents?

Honesty there aren’t any viable other teams in terms of speed and efficiency. Also I feel forced because I feel so unlucky compared to AI and if I use any other team it’s hard for me to get the mana I need due to mana blocking. Usually what happens is I have almost all troops with almost all of their mana and I have to keep switching because the board doesn’t have the colors to finish them and then the enemy team wipes me. I’m facing end game players and I’m only missing two stats from not having the newest kingdoms at 5*. So most enemy teams can pretty quickly wipe my team in a few turns where that mana blocking is crucial. It’s frustrating. So I feel forced to use exploding and transformers and that’s the only way to play for me because of that.

I so happen to like those teams so it’s not necessarily a problem it’s just not healthy for the game in my opinion to have only those two play styles that have huge advantages over the others. Now I don’t want nerfs so really I’m just ranting because it’s annoying and I’ve had a long day at work that’s put me in a rather foul mood. So pardon me.

1 Like

No need; if you’re in a foul mood that didn’t come across. :slight_smile:

Ideally, what are some of the teams you’d rather be using? Maybe I (or someone better at team strategy than I) can help you craft some teams you’d enjoy playing more.

No I haven’t. Not to sound glib but I haven’t given a flying f what has come out of chests for probably 4-6 months. So if you’d like to converse with me here, you’re going to need to give me more than condescension, starting with what the problem is exactly as you see it. And vague insinuations don’t count… specific things please.

1 Like

You say this to argue with other people but you are one of the people that complain most on these fourms and asways there to attack when things dont go your way

If you can find evidence of these claims other than that one thread, please provide such.

Here’s my entire history for you to comb through:

2 Likes

@Sirrian @Saltypatra Unfortunately, I think this thread has run it’s course now, too. :frowning:

Bleh, just leave it. Everybody who has tried in earnest to assist has done so to no avail. Any level-headed person can see that.

1 Like

Sure. You go with whatever makes you feel better. Continue to ignore the fact I am not the one who pointed out the original cases of the devs lying/misleading. Clearly working for you.

My win rate is about 65%. So, obviously if you’re winning most of your battles, of course your experiences are going to differ.

Unless you have any proof what you’re talking about is called hearsay, otherwise know as a rumor. So spare me the indignant act if I don’t just take your word for it that the Devs are liars.

Once again - not specifically my word. I’d suggest you bother reading through the thread, and reading my messages more carefully in the future to see what is actually said. Not what you think is being said. Tends to make a difference.

Besides, I imagine you’re of the type to simply attempt to discredit anything thrown at you as proof anyways, regardless of how iron-clad or obvious it might be.

Hmm, interesting? You didn’t say the Devs were lying? My apolo…oh wait, what’s this?

When you bother stepping down off that high horse remind me again how it wasn’t you saying the Devs were lying. It doesn’t matter if you were the first to say it or not, you’re repeating it and doing so with no facts to back it up so maybe don’t preach to me about reading comprehension and save your petty insults for someone who doesn’t see through your bs.

“as others have pointed out” “as others have already pointed out”

Do you even read? Rhetorical question, no, you don’t. Even after I specifically stated -

“Once again - not specifically my word. I’d suggest you bother reading through the thread, and reading my messages more carefully in the future to see what is actually said.”

Jesus.

Are you really blind to the words you’ve written?! Denial is a hell of a drug.

I heard y’all wanted some answers to questions we’ve been “avoiding” (??)… ask away!

(also, not sure where we’ve lied/misled anybody regarding consoles since we took over the Xbox/PS4 versions mid-2016… if you would like to clarify that, I’d be happy to address it)

6 Likes

I really hope they take you up on your offer so this can get cleared up once and for all but, despite the fact that I’m an optimist, I’m expecting crickets.

Xbox1 - I had a TDS res 6 times in one match, which by then my last troop was hanging by a thread, fearing each move would skydrop in AI favor no matter what I did. And damned if the game didn’t go into mana-denial mode for what seemed an eternity of turns to sweat. This was after I had already taken down two enemy troops with seemingly little effort early on. Should have been an easy win at that point. The RNG just said “No you don’t”.
I won, but I might as well have been fighting a troll/stall def for the time it took me.

No. I just am aware of what I actually wrote, whereas you read what you want to read, regardless of what was actually written.

1 Like

I’m guessing six times in one match would be classified as “super lucky”?

Can’t say you’ve ever avoided anything I’ve personally asked. Namely because I’ve never asked anything. Myself, and aside from the explanation here - https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210140183-Does-the-AI-Cheat- that I can’t say I wholly agree with (although do understand the logic behind), I’m curious as to why the AI on the console versions has seemingly been “super lucky” in a constant and consistent rate through, rough guess, 80-90% of the matches I play in PVP these days.

There was a distinct and very noticeable difference in what is referred to in the above explanation as being “super lucky” and the occurrence rate of such for the AI on their turn…namely, it shot way the heck up once the latest update for consoles was introduced. At least to myself.

It was noted in the change log that the AI was changed with the last update, if I’m not mistaken. That was my reasoning for starting this thread in general, to acquire knowledge about how many other people, if any, have also noticed it. There is generally quite a lot of chatter, pretty much all negative, about the AI within the in game chat since the update.

Which I’m very well aware is pretty much all just the word of people with little to no proof and can easily be dismissed or brushed away. Mainly, I’m just pointing out what I’d personally want addressed, even if I don’t agree with any explanation or lack thereof given, in order to stick it to ogunther here.

As for anyone else, they’d have to ask you anything they’ve already brought up in the thread themselves. I’m just me, after all :slight_smile: