Guild Wars Will be Temporarily Offline

You really aren’t. One of my guys wanted to take a break from guild wars and played in bracket 2 after getting fed up with the top bracket and the difference is massive.

3 Likes

Well I can safely say after dropping down to bracket 2 for the week, I gave guild wars a go and it’s much easier than bracket 1. There are far more jvm teams in bracket one due to lack of creativity and the ones that don’t use it are massively stated with their troops / teams. Bracket 2 felt like a nice stroll in park for guild wars compared to what I’ve seen in bracket 1.

3 Likes

I am talking about pvp tho

1 Like

When I was in bracket 2 I went flawless. The only week I could do that. Haven’t pulled it off since. Bracket one is a whole new ball game.

5 Likes

pvp is no different between bracket 1 and 2. A much easier game mode than guild wars as you don’t have to worry about colour teams to maximise points.

2 Likes

I get that… I am not talking about my GW battles as i never thought i had any chance regardless of bracket

Im talking about pvp because i have had a total of 60 GW battles (30 in bracket 2 and 30 in bracket 15ish) so its not enough to draw any conclusions from

1 Like

I put up a crap defense and it still Wins.I think the computer just makes it so everybody loses sometimes so then your defense come win a few.

I’ve tried to do daily tasks in PVP and that’s where and what most of my losses come from.not every team put together is made to win.

Sorry for getting off track I didn’t realize what thread this was in.

Honestly if Guild Wars wasn’t “pay to win” people would enjoy it more…MEANING wasting resources to buff your characters…this leads to VERY unfair advantages to higher guilde who actually has the Gems to waste on this Horse $hit

That’s just my 2 cents

Balance it out to where higher end guilds wouldn’t simply dominate because they’re “Richer”

For as much as I hated GW at time, I miss doing my daily battles

4 Likes

My guild has been in brackets 1 and 2 from the beginning. We stopped spending gems on statues almost immediately. At higher levels, the stat bonuses don’t really mean much.

6 Likes

I didn’t complain and now find myself playing 0 battles per day like I was before GW existed. At least they’re pointing out the value of finding a happy medium…

Just a reminder GW is close so why everyone need to be a d*** and put the most boring team as defense?

1 Like

I see plenty people crying the game is not fun anymore, well you are the only one to blame and you clearly not helping the cause by doing this

1 Like

I’m assuming to many people were leaving because of guild wars, which is why they took it offline.
Any development/improvements could have been done on the test/beta servers, before rolling them out to live.

Nope, it’s popular and got them more players than ever.

So developers add feature to game.
This makes the game super popular and gain them more people then ever.
Developer takes feature offline.

Sorry… That doesn’t make sense…

5 Likes

They changing it cause too much cry baby. I love the devs but sometime they listen too much the cries and make bad decision

6 Likes

Well, I went looking to find some facts behind UKresistance’s post.
Numbers don’t look to bad… they rose to an all time high, steady incline and perhaps GW anticipation, but then started going down after guild wars was released.

I only looked at steam numbers, so I got no clue how the overall numbers are.

I doubt you’ll see it back online on console this summer though. First they have to discuss what they’re gonna do, then they have to do it, then they have to get the patch approved… I’d guesstimate 6 to 8 weeks easily…

EDIT: To add some numbers
On steam, they lost over 7% of their players in the 2 months since GW release.
It took them 4 months to gather those players (so it’s back to January 2017 numbers now).

4 Likes

All I will say is I hope your wrong @Mad_Butch
That will be a very long wait indeed.

2 Likes