Global Chat on the Forums!

I was wondering what triggered that, but then saw the Android Oreo thread. You’d think Mr. Christie would sue the crap out of Google for that…

3 Likes

Lol yeah thats what got me craving them… I try not to buy them tho cuz i cant stop with just one… Row

3 Likes

I was working with a guy once and he took apart an Oreo and a Fudgeo, then stuck the good half of both together to create a Fudgoreo. It was pretty good, if you don’t mind wasting the discarded dry halves. Or just eating them.

Can’t find the picture on my phone, but you can imagine, I’m sure.

What is a fudgeo?

Oh, is that a Canada thing? It’s an all-chocolate sandwich cookie: chocolate wafers with chocolate fudge in the middle.

2 Likes

Jeeezuus @Stan! Ya killin me here

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll bring a bag when we go to a Cubs game.

2 Likes

Hey! If you go to a cubs game you better let me know ahead of time! I need about 45 days notice ill get the day off work and i will show you around the city! So better be strapped in and ready to eat!

1 Like

If I ever get to Chicago, I will definitely look you up. It’s at the top of my list of American cities I haven’t visited, but want to.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I would be glad to show you the best spots! Chicago is imho the most beautiful city in america! I am biased for sure but i have seen every major American city except LA… And my opinion stands

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Enjou bruddas!

Cheese and crackers! Why would you do that to me?

1 Like

Lol what?

10char

Who has two thumbs and went 10-0 in GW today?

Me thats who!

How?

Cuz i peelz caps all day long brudda!

Why?

Cuz im a gangsta!

The Bad Guy™
2 Likes

:cry::cry:

1 Like

Shocking picture. NSFL! Can’t believe you’d post images of such an atrocity.

Please tell me that wasn’t your beer!..

1 Like

Really? I am insulted!..

*walks away grumbling under breath…

“…like i would spill beer…”

1 Like

plz plz plz stop this self bombing…

2 Likes